EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 11/1/2018 to 11/4/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Wonderful! I've added you to the list! See you soon!

Judy & Roger Meyer have made reservations to attend. 11\1 thru 11\4. #1949

- - - Updated - - -

I've added Kathy Tyler and Diana Abelson to the crafting bunch! Anyone else???

Ted_Dee

Made reservations with the park today. We will arrive on the 30th and depart on the 4th. Sign Dee up for the crafting. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

2psnapod1

Added you to the list! Interested in joining us for the Funeral Museum and lunch on 11/1?

Made reservations with the park today. We will arrive on the 30th and depart on the 4th. Sign Dee up for the crafting. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

2psnapod1

33 days til Rally Time! :cool:

Have y'all signed up for the crafting class? Golf outing? Funeral Museum Tour/Sweet Tomatoes Lunch?? If not...do so soon!

What about the Friday night potluck? Have you thought about what you might bring? We're hoping for 'fall' inspired dish but anything will be welcomed! (We'll be providing delicious sliced, ham for the meal dish - along with rolls.)

I'm thinking I'll do some Instant Pot Baked Beans!

2psnapod1

I'd like to get a count of those who are planning to attend the Open House at T&S RVs so that I can give them an idea of how many they'll need to feed. Please let me know how many from your rig will be attending ASAP.

Just a reminder:

Saturday 11/3 - 3:00 pm - ??

T&S Open House (1221 Durden St, Navasota, TX)

- Meal provided by T&S for those who attend

- Service work – priority scheduling all week for rally attendees subject to appts booked thru brenda@tsrvs.com prior to Oct 10 to GUARANTEE a spot

- Special guests – Heartland RV reps and execs, Parts reps from several major manufacturers

- Giveaways – TONS of stuff

- Service discounts – Parts, service work, exterior details, hitches and truck accessories

- - - Updated - - -

25 days til Rally Time! :cool:

Have y'all signed up for the crafting class? Golf outing? Funeral Museum Tour/Sweet Tomatoes Lunch?? If not...do so soon!

What about the Friday night potluck? Have you thought about what you might bring? We're hoping for 'fall' inspired dish but anything will be welcomed! (We'll be providing delicious sliced, ham for the meal dish - along with rolls.)

I'm thinking I'll do some Instant Pot Baked Beans!

Chippendale

My plan is to attend the open house at T & S RVs, the funeral museum tour and will provide a maple apple pecan cobbler for the potluck.

George

2psnapod1

Thanks, George! I've made sure to add all of your info to post #1! See you soon!

My plan is to attend the open house at T & S RVs, the funeral museum tour and will provide a maple apple pecan cobbler for the potluck.

George

2psnapod1

If you're planning to have service work done on your RV during the rally please be sure to contact T&S NOW to get it scheduled.

Here's a message from Tim at T&S RVs:

"PLEASE be sure to get your service work requests in to brenda@tsrvs.com in the next few days to ensure we are able to have everything/everyone accounted for!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.