EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Santo - 3/27/2015 to 3/29/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Sorry Connie and I weren't able to get up there this spring. Sure you had a good time in Santo.

I know I missed getting my butt kicked in golf, but I can have that done just about anywhere.

Hope we can catch everyone again in the fall.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Sorry Connie and I weren't able to get up there this spring. Sure you had a good time in Santo.

I know I missed getting my butt kicked in golf, but I can have that done just about anywhere.

Hope we can catch everyone again in the fall.

We missed you Bob & Connie! Dave said golf was good.

We hope you can come in the fall!

See you on the road somewhere.

pegmikef

Dave and Nancy. Thanks for a great rally. We had a great time seeing a lot of old friends and making new ones. The food was great and we really liked the breakfast! Nice idea. I am sorry we missed the games, but frankly I forgot all about it and was probably busy trying to ward off our uninvited and unwanted guests (the little black ones). Thanks again. I know it is a lot of work and we appreciate it.

'Lil Guy'

Congrats to Dave and Nance for putting on another excellent rally. Great people, great turnout and great weather. Friday evening meet and greet over ice cream followed by a great breakfast Saturday morning and great Bar B Que Saturday evening. Thanks Dave for the Butt whipping at golf Saturday. I really enjoyed getting back out on the course. A special shout out to my man Bernie for finding the problem with my stove vent fan. Thanks to Pat for showing me how to turn on my landing light. (just throw the switch.lol) Debbie and I really enjoyed meeting some old friends and making some new ones. Hope to see everyone again down the road. I took some pics and went through them and selected the ones I know everyone wants to see. Here they are. Enjoy.

Attachments

• DSC_0523.jpg
    538 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0524.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0536.jpg
    DSC_0536.jpg
    817.2 KB · Views: 61

'Lil Guy'

I guess I should add one more. Don't laugh. It was hard to crop this pic to take out the driveway and then remove all of the heads and put new ones on to make it presentable. Here is the best I could do.

Attachments

• DSC_0563.jpg
    DSC_0563.jpg
    904.9 KB · Views: 73

'Lil Guy'

Meet and greet pics. Don't know how that last pic jumped in there.
Ice cream and Fiireball. No where but Texas. Thanks Bernie and look forward to seeing you down the road.

Attachments

• DSC_0489.jpg
    DSC_0489.jpg
    890.5 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0496.jpg
    DSC_0496.jpg
    865.2 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_0483.jpg
    DSC_0483.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 47

'Lil Guy'

A few from the breakfast.

Attachments

• DSC_0511.jpg
    DSC_0511.jpg
    875.3 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0512.jpg
    DSC_0512.jpg
    869.7 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0513.jpg
    DSC_0513.jpg
    873.4 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0515.jpg
    DSC_0515.jpg
    845.6 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC_0516.jpg
    DSC_0516.jpg
    818.1 KB · Views: 44

'Lil Guy'

Now dinner. Whoops, where did that last pic come from?

Attachments

• DSC_0567.jpg
    DSC_0567.jpg
    910.6 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_0568.jpg
    DSC_0568.jpg
    897.7 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC_0569.jpg
    DSC_0569.jpg
    858.9 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC_0498.jpg
    535.7 KB · Views: 58

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like we should have headed west instead of east.
Looks like a great rally.
Nice pics Frank.

Peace
Dave

'Lil Guy'

Wish you could have been there with us. You and Bernie could have had my rig in top shape. lol Hope to see you down the road.
And yes, it was a great rally. Looking forward to their rally in Bullard. Take care and have safe travels.

nander

Congrats to Dave and Nance for putting on another excellent rally. Great people, great turnout and great weather. Friday evening meet and greet over ice cream followed by a great breakfast Saturday morning and great Bar B Que Saturday evening. Thanks Dave for the Butt whipping at golf Saturday. I really enjoyed getting back out on the course. A special shout out to my man Bernie for finding the problem with my stove vent fan. Thanks to Pat for showing me how to turn on my landing light. (just throw the switch.lol) Debbie and I really enjoyed meeting some old friends and making some new ones. Hope to see everyone again down the road. I took some pics and went through them and selected the ones I know everyone wants to see. Here they are. Enjoy.

Love the pics!! Thanks, Frank!

jimtoo

I guess I should add one more. Don't laugh. It was hard to crop this pic to take out the driveway and then remove all of the heads and put new ones on to make it presentable. Here is the best I could do.

Whow... that would have been a great picture,, but somehow in your editing and changing heads,,, I got left out. :) Maybe on purpose?

I know it was a great rally, Nancy and Dave always do a great job.

Jim M

'Lil Guy'

Trying to crowd that many people together started to get a little difficult. If you're not in it it's your own fault. Just look at some of the heads across the back row peeking over. Should have given them little red and whitre hats so we could play find Waldo. If you notice, I'm not in any of them either. Being in the witness protection program, I try to keep a low profile and not draw any attention to the 'Lil Guy'.

BTW, Debbie edited out some good pics because they weren't flattering of her. For instance, the one in the parking lot holding the broom before the group pic was taken. That's the 1st one I posted with the caption of "She just flew in from the East".
She made me take it out.

pegmikef

Another highlight of the rally was an impromptu post rally lunch for several of the late departees at El Paseo restaurant on 180 halfway between the center of town and Walmart. Several of the taco lovers said that the tacos were the best that they had ever eaten in a restaurant.

Attachments

• El Paseo lunch.JPG
    El Paseo lunch.JPG
    235.3 KB · Views: 32
  • el paseo lunch 2.JPG
    el paseo lunch 2.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 31

danemayer

Another highlight of the rally was an impromptu post rally lunch for several of the late departees at El Paseo restaurant on 180 halfway between the center of town and Walmart. Several of the taco lovers said that the tacos were the best that they had ever gotten in a restaurant.
Looks like the usual suspects.

nander

Another highlight of the rally was an impromptu post rally lunch for several of the late departees at El Paseo restaurant on 180 halfway between the center of town and Walmart. Several of the taco lovers said that the tacos were the best that they had ever eaten in a restaurant.

Great pics, Mike! Thank you!

nander

Whow... that would have been a great picture,, but somehow in your editing and changing heads,,, I got left out. :) Maybe on purpose?

I know it was a great rally, Nancy and Dave always do a great job.

Jim M

Hahahahaha, Jim!! You weren't even there! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.