EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Santo - 4/4/2014 to 4/6/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegmikef

yes, Dave will play and also Lin Ballard. Ill look around for a golf course. If you have one in mind, please post it.
If anyone else is interested, please post.

I seem to recall a (Holiday?) country club/golf course in Mineral Wells from when we camped at the state park there. Don't know anything about the golf course though.

I found the link for the club. http://www.holidayhillscc.com/

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I'll be calling Wayland Long, the owner, today to make the arrangements.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
It looks like the tour of 2-L is not going to work out :>( When I last spoke with Wayland he said that he will be in contract talks with Ford Motor Co. and he will be closed all week.

Bummer, I was really looking forward to visiting with him.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Good for him, but bummer for us. Maybe next time. Thanks for trying!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

nander

I had a PM from Ed & Susan Potts. They will be attending the rally! We now have 21 rigs! Woohoo!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Everybody! We are coming to the Santo Rally! Tony's schedule changed, so we are going to be able to make it. Not sure the exact arrival date yet, it will be the 3rd or 4th depending on confirmation for a vacation day... And departing on the 6th. Can't wait to see everyone!

nander

Awesome, Erika! We look forward to seeing you'all!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

Heathcote4

Hi, we are the Heathcote's. We purchased a Heartland last fall and are interested in getting to know the North Texas group. Is there any room left for the event in Santo?

nander

Hi, we are the Heathcote's. We purchased a Heartland last fall and are interested in getting to know the North Texas group. Is there any room left for the event in Santo?

Yes, we would love to have you! I'll send you a private message for additional info.

nander

Heartland Gives Back Initiative

We have arranged to support a charity called Backpack Buddies. Backpack Buddies provides back packs to chronically hungry children. The backpacks are filled with food that children take home from school on weekends. We can help Backpack Buddies donating money; cash or checks will be accepted. The goal for the rally is to donate $ 200.00 to Backpack Buddies.

Attachments

• Backpack Buddies flyer.pdf
    184.6 KB · Views: 5

jbeletti

What a wonderful cause to support. I'm sure the Heartland Owners spirit will meet and exceed your goal for the kids that need this.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hi Dave.. I am at Rockport TX and it looks like I will be leaving on April 1. Plan to stop at Airport CoE in Waco. Looking at coming to the Rally in Santo TX. Do you have room for one more. I can arrive on the 3rd or 4th. Makes no difference. Let me know if I need to make reservations or not if you have room. I need to make reservations at Airport CoE also.

BC

nander

Hi Bob!
Yes, we have room for you at the rally. Come on up!
I will let the campground know you are coming...which day?

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nancy we will be arriving Thursday, leaving Sunday. Not sure on time of arrival just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

Thanks, Erika. I'll get it updated.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.