EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Tyler - 9/29/2017 to 10/1/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Carolyn Holly found out the Caldwell Zoo in Tyler is offering free admission on Saturday, Sept 30. In order to get free admission you need to bring an old/new telephone book for each person. This is good on Saturday only. Caldwell Zoo is a nice, small zoo. More info here:

http://caldwellzoo.org/plan-your-visit/

nander

Frank's Breakfast Extravaganza

This is what I have so far:

Frankmeat
Tedcook
Georgeeggs & jalapenos
Vickybiscuits & gravy
Linfried potatoes & onions
Kellyfrench toast bake
Nancybiscuits gravy if needed
Mikeeggs

Pokiejoe

Totally acceptable. Sure need some others to get involved lol. The people making the sausage gravy can get the sausage from me Thursday. We'll have plenty. Not only is Ted on the meat cooking team, he's paying for half of it. I pick up a couple oh hundred pounds of meat. I'll leave most in my freezer so when I give the receipt for the meat to get reimbursed, don't tell Ted. Ready to get these tallies started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Frank,
Thanks for letting me know you will have the sausage, will get from you on Thursday.

- - - Updat

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Nancy,
We will be coming in a day earlier than we thought, the 27th, have called and confirmed with the park.

Thanks

LWMensch

Unfortunately Larry and I will have to cancel our Rally reservations, hope to make the next one. Have a great time this weekend!

Jodi & Larry Mensch

nander

Unfortunately Larry and I will have to cancel our Rally reservations, hope to make the next one. Have a great time this weekend!

Jodi & Larry Mensch

Sorry to hear, Jodi & Larry. We'll look for you at a future rally.

Nancy

Pokiejoe

Frank's Breakfast Extravaganza

This is what I have so far:

Frankmeat
Tedcook
Georgeeggs & jalapenos
Vickybiscuits & gravy
Linfried potatoes & onions
Kellyfrench toast bake
Nancybiscuits gravy if needed
Mikeeggs

HI Nancy,
Do we have access to the kitchen during the rally? I'm thinking we do and If so it would be good to cook the biscuits in the bigger oven since there will be so many to bake.
Thanks!

DaveTyler

Nancy, Dave here. Looks like rain coming to West Texas and I will have to get out early to get down the road. Talked to park today and may get there on the 23rd Saturday or will stop at your house?
Watch those folks in Oklahoma. See you soon. Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nancy, Dave here. Looks like rain coming to West Texas and I will have to get out early to get down the road. Talked to park today and may get there on the 23rd Saturday or will stop at your house?

Dave you can stop by and see us, $25 a night here at Wild Country.

'Lil Guy'

Nancy, don't want to short change Ted. He's supplying half of the meat for us to cook. Looking forward to the rally.

nander

Hi Dave,
We won't be home until Monday, the 25th. We'd be glad to have you, but only have one 50amp plug and guess who gets it! hahahaha:cool:.

- - - Updated - - -

HI Nancy,
Do we have access to the kitchen during the rally? I'm thinking we do and If so it would be good to cook the biscuits in the bigger oven since there will be so many to bake.
Thanks!

I'm pretty sure we have access to the kitchen. I will double check with the park.

DaveTyler

Whoever gets there first gets the plug?? See you next week. Be safe. D

teasac69

Nancy
we live about 5 miles from this park and forgot to get a spot so we will be attending from home unless they get a cancellation. But we will be there

nander

Nancy
we live about 5 miles from this park and forgot to get a spot so we will be attending from home unless they get a cancellation. But we will be there

The park provided me a list and you are on it in a site. You might call to confirm.

nander

Be thinking about your White Elephant exchange. Do not go out and buy something. A white elephant is a gently used something you already have and don't need/want any longer.

Please put it in a paper/plastic bag so it is hidden. You DO NOT have to participate if you don't want to.

Also, we will have use of the kitchen in the rally room for Frank's Breakfast.

See you next week!

RRT

Nancy, I'm sorry that Judy, Rhonda and I had to cancel or reservation at the park and will not be able to attend the rally with a camper. If our schedule permits Rhonda and I will try to drop by one day to say hi to everyone.

Randy

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nancy, I'm sorry that Judy, Rhonda and I had to cancel or reservation at the park and will not be able to attend the rally with a camper. If our schedule permits Rhonda and I will try to drop by one day to say hi to everyone.

Randy

Oh no, sorry to hear? Do you have your new one yet?

nander

Randy

We will miss you'all! Do you have your new rig yet?

We hope you & Rhonda will be able to drop by...come for the Saturday dinner!

Relayman

Be thinking about your White Elephant exchange. Do not go out and buy something. A white elephant is a gently used something you already have and don't need/want any longer.

Please put it in a paper/plastic bag so it is hidden. You DO NOT have to participate if you don't want to.

Also, we will have use of the kitchen in the rally room for Frank's Breakfast.

See you next week!
nander...the pot luck dinner....can yoh tell me
what meat is provided so we can prepare appropriate sides ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

nander

nander...the pot luck dinner....can yoh tell me
what meat is provided so we can prepare appropriate sides ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We are having brisket, sausage & turkey provided by a BBQ place.

Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.