EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdfishing

Hi Gary: I can't find the attachment with theist of attendees. Probably right in front of me, but I've look. Please help.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
John:
Here is a copy of the instructions from post 586
Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ATTACHMENTS:
I have been asked how to review the attachments on the first post of this thread.
LINK TO POST #1
Scroll down to the bottom of the first posting and you will see 7 windows, they look like pictures
Move your mouse over each window and you will see the title of each attachment
Click on the attachment "rally nights & payments"
Depending on your browser, you will either open the attachment or download it for viewing.
This document has your rally dates, your deposit made and the balance owed.

Please double check your rally dates and let me know of any error's or changes required.
Let me know if you need any help.

Attachments was updated and re-posted at 9:48 AZ time 10/17/17​

Doublegranch

Thank you everyone for double checking your dates....
I will be sending out an email on Nov 1, detailing the final payment due date....
The same attachment shows your current balance.

The Regional Rally is getting "Closer".........

rxbristol

Sorry Garry, I thought I had answered this, but I didn't. We will arrive on the the 4th and leave on the 11th. You currently show us leaving on the 10th.

rutranger

Hi Garry,

Thanks for all of the work you are doing to get this Rally together for us. It will be our first official Rally and we are very excited to be able to attend.

Our dates look good. Just let me know when you need the money and where to send it and we will send you our check.

Thanks again for all of your work and the team that is assisting you as well.

Roy �� & Debbie Allen

Doublegranch

Roy & Debbi:
Thank you for the kind words....we are all excited to be able to share in you first Rally.....
Safe Travels and we will see you soon.....
Email will be sent out on Nov 1 for payment and where to make payment.

Doublegranch

Vendor Confirmation:
Anderson Hitch has confirmed they will be in attendance for the Mountain Regional Rally....
They will have a Vendor table and I am currently working with them on a group presentation.
Archie who is the Mgr over Production and the Anderson Rep for Colorado will be in attendance!...

Doublegranch

Email regarding - Final Payment Due date was sent out via Punchbowl:
............FINAL PAYMENT DUE DATE IS NEAR............
......................JANUARY 15, 2018.........................
The Regional Rally is getting close! We have received all 115 Site Deposits and now it's time to plan your final payments.
The amount due at $20 per night is shown on the Rally nights & Payment attachment on the first post of the Rally thread.​ This is the same attachment you have reviewed and verified for arrival & departure dates.
Please once again review this document and send in your final payment by the date shown above. Make payments to:
Garry Gilbert
PO Box 365
Sonoita, AZ 85637
If you have any questions or need help, email or call me.
doublegranch.garry@gmail.com
520 455 0239
Payments not received by the due date will receive one follow up email requesting a response in order to hold your site a few days longer before clearing the next in line on the waitlist.
Once again, your support for this Regional Rally is greatly appreciated! We have a super agenda planned just for you! Those who have already paid in full, please disregard this email.
Can't wait to greet you in Pueblo, Co.
Garry
.......................Email sent Nov 1, 2017....................
Gravestone! A Wild West Murder Mystery
Thursday, June 7, 2018
6: 30 PM
Colorado State Fair Grounds ...............ck on READ MORE to the right.

ZonieLD

Hi Garry,

Last night we spent quite a bit of time reviewing the Rally events that have been planned - what a great time this will be!! Thanks to you and all who have been involved to date for building the excitement and your hard work.

We reviewed our dates, and they agree with our original plans, however we would like to extend 1 day on each side of the Rally. Is it possible to arrive June 4th and depart June 11th? We'll get a check in the mail as soon as we see your reply.

Larry and Jane Davidson

Doublegranch

Larry & Jane:
Hey got your changes and will add you arriving on the 4th & depart on the 11th....
THanks for the nice comments, it's been a lot of fun and lots of work in the planning...
Once the Rally starts, the RAT Team will make it all happen, so make sure you give them a HUG or TWO.

jbeletti

Larry & Jane:
Hey got your changes and will add you arriving on the 4th & depart on the 11th....
THanks for the nice comments, it's been a lot of fun and lots of work in the planning...
Once the Rally starts, the RAT Team will make it all happen, so make sure you give them a HUG or TWO.

Did you "Hug a Rat" today?

Sounds like a t-shirt slogan :) In all seriousness, members that come along side their leaders to help put on an event are the greatest!

Status
Not open for further replies.