EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Cherokee - 4/29/2011 to 5/1/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
You can add in two more rigs, both Greystones on site 175 To and Mary Steib plus Lou and Pat D'Amelio. All from NJ staying Thurs through Monday, maybe longer. Looking forward to our first regional rally

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
You can add in two more rigs, both Greystones on site 175 To and Mary Steib plus Lou and Pat D'Amelio. All from NJ staying Thurs through Monday, maybe longer. Looking forward to our first regional rally

Tom & Mary, Lou & Pat you guys have fun down there. Wish we could be there with you to celebrate your first regional rally but alas we have to work. Enjoy and hope to see you in Jersey.

Hudson

Add a Cyclone...

We just signed up for Cherokee. I think we're going to change our site type and change our dates too so I'm not going to bother y'all with what may soon become moot. And there's a pretty solid rumor that another huge Cyclone will be joining up soon as well. :DFun, fun, fun! This should be a real hoot!

Hey Dave, is RV4Less going to bring one of the new Titaniums? I know RV Outlet in Danville already has (or had) one in stock...

jbeletti

Hi Hudson - sounds like I'll finally get to see that Cyclone of yours. Sorry I missed the tour in Nashville. I got busy :) See you in Cherokee.

Jim

davebennington

Welcome to all the new folks that have signed up we are loooking forward to seeing everyone again.

Hudson, I do not know what RV4Less plan on bringing I will try to find out and post it, I would like to see the Titanium as well as the Key Largo again.

Dave

davebennington

If you are going to attend the Eastern Region rally and you would like a shirt contact me via email or PM with your sizes so I can place the order. There is NO COST to you for this rally shirt.

The cut off date is April 1st 2011.

Dave

davebennington

This is another reminder if you are going to attend the Eastern Regional rally at Cherokee and you would like a shirt contact me via email or PM with your sizes so I can place the order.

There is NO COST to you for this rally shirt.

The cut off date is April 1st 2011.

Dave

davebennington

This is a brief insight as to what is going to happen at the Eastern Regional Rally. I will include this agenda in post #1

Day 1 -Friday - Potluck dinner, meet agd greet everyone.

Day 2 - Saturday - catered Breakfast (sponsored by Heartland)
seminar 1 at 10:00am
lunch on your own
seminar 2 at 1:00pm
seminar 3 at 2:00pm

At 4:00pm special event weather permitting.
6:00pm catered dinner (sponsored by Heartland) followed by dancing
with music provided by a popular local band.

Day 3 - Sunday - [FONT=&quot]catered farewell breakfast will be at the meeting hall for all
[FONT=&quot]those who would like to come and say good bye to your friends.

[/FONT]
[/FONT] Just another reminder if you have not sent me you t-shirt size and you want a Cherokee rally shirt send me an E-mail or PM. The cutoff date to ordering shirts is 4/1/2011.

Thanks,

Dave

davebennington

Hi All,

Dorothy van Opstal (Fying Dutchman's wife) is the person who is in charge of the potluck dinner on Friday April 29, has asked that if you are going to bring something for the potluck let her know what it will be. In addition if you want to give a name to the dish you are bringing let her know what it is.

Dorothy and Eric have made arrangements to print out the names of the dishes as well. If would like to share the recipe E-mail or PM Dorothy. If you would like to contribute a dish that is your favorite please contact her.

Thank you,

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.