EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Canyonville - 8/10/2012 to 8/12/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We're up to 36 confirmed rigs with a couple still needing to send registration forms. Add the Belettis to that, since they will be staying at the hotel, and we have almost 80 people.

I'm waiting for responses from a couple more who said they were interested, but haven't contacted John at all since then, and there are a couple who won't know until the last minute if they will be able to make it.

The numbers are adding up!

Please note that the dinner Friday will be hamburgers and hot dogs provided by Guaranty RV.

Also Friday night, Seven Feathers has wine tasting between 5 and 7 pm. It could be a little tricky to do that and have dinner with us, but some people are pretty tricky, so the option is there. Info on the wine tasting is on Seven Feathers website.

I'm sure we will need a few volunteers for various duties once we get there. We'll figure all that out when the time comes. All the pieces are starting to fall into place!

I'm let you know what developers as I find out, so stay tuned!

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
That's what I meant by tricky Steve. Dinner is at 6pm. To do the wine tasting, you would need to be at the hotel lobby at 5 pm and not stick around very long, or go while eating a hotdog in the truck to make it by 7 pm.

That's cutting it close either way you do it, but I wanted to give people the info in case they wanted to try.

Sounds like your rally went well! Looking forward to actually meeting you next month.

Kristy

jdfishing

Hey Kristy: As I recall, you have the "6 point level up" system? If that's a yes, maybe Mark can show me how to use it at the rally. I've read the book and it still won't level the trailer. Also, looks like I will make the trip solo. Deb had a family emergency in Indiana and probably won't be home in time for the rally. However, my Montana friends are down here in Ca. and we will caravan up to 7 feathers. See ya then.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi John,

Sorry to hear Deb has a family emergency and won't make it.

Our 3670 does not have level up. We put hydraulic front landing gear on last year, but not the level up. That doesn't mean we can't put our heads together (and grab Belettis head too) to join us and figure it out.

See ya in a couple of weeks...
Kristy

jdfishing

Thanks Kristy: I figured someone at the rally could figure it out. I'm anxious to show this system off, soon as I figure out how to make it work.

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Hi everyone
John and Lori have been off line because of poor internet at north shore Lake Tahoe. We are back on line and on the road to Seven Feathers. There are still openings available so contact us if interested.
Thanks

Hi John. Carol and I have to cancel our reservations for Canyonville. We've had an emergency with a family member in the Sacramento area and will be unable to attend. Can you call me at 406-565-2161. I was so looking forward to this trip and visiting with the Kramers. Perhaps another time. Thanks.

Doug Milender

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Sorry you can't make it. Hopefully you can deal with the emergency and all goes well.

Travel Safe,

Kristy

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Lori and I are sorry to here about your emergency hope everything goes well.

See You Soon

jdfishing

Any golfers attending the rally? I won't have my "A" game, not sure where it went, but would like to play anyway. You can find me in site #110.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hey John,

We are leaving for the rally Thurs. AM. If you need anything between now and then let us know.
Kristy

jdfishing

Gaffer: Myrtle Creek looks like a pretty nice course. I may run up to Costco and swing by there on the way.
Dan: I'll look you up.
Kristy: You can leave your cold weather gear home.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Yep, it's going to be a little warm. At least it does cool off at night.

Kristy

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
It's been very hot w/humidity here the last 2 days (even when the temp was suppose to be around 84 degrees)...felt more like a 100 degrees! Also, some sites #'s have been changed due to another rally being here.

Status
Not open for further replies.