EVENT: RV Show: PA, Hershey - 9/15/2010 to 9/19/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Re: Hershey Show Update for Club Table Volunteers

Dinneir is okay with us. Just let us know the time and place.
Jim & Sheila

Looking forward to seeing you and Sheila, Jim. Spoke to Tom A by email tonight - sounds like you will all be together in Houston soon. Have a great check up pal.

Gotta figure out how I can see Penny. Where are you staying in Hershey. Gotta get my road Yorkie fix :)

Jim

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member

Looking forward to seeing you and Sheila, Jim. Spoke to Tom A by email tonight - sounds like you will all be together in Houston soon. Have a great check up pal.

Gotta figure out how I can see Penny. Where are you staying in Hershey. Gotta get my road Yorkie fix :)

Jim

It will be great to see you too. We will be staying at the Thousand Trails park just east of Hershey.
It is here where we r staying http://www.thousandtrails.com/getaways/pennsylvania/hershey.asp

dieselsweetheart

Hello everyone! Jim and Sheila had to cancel their trip to Hershey so I am asking for help for their time slots. Here is what I have available:

Wednesday (15th) 9-1 and 12-4

Thursday 9-1 and 12-4

Friday, I have no one scheduled for 12-4, so if any of you 9-1 folks would consider putting in another hour or two...much appreciated!!

Saturday, 9-1 and 3-7

Not all of these time slots belonged to Jim and Sheila...some of them were open anyway. If you are considering a trip to the Hershey show, would you consider sitting at the Owner's table for us? Send me a PM or post here please!!

Thank you in advance!!

dieselsweetheart

Bill40 has graciously accepted an invitation to join us in some fun!! Thank you Bill! He will be manning the table on Thursday between 9 and 4....YAY!!!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member

Hello everyone! Jim and Sheila had to cancel their trip to Hershey so I am asking for help for their time slots. Here is what I have available:

Wednesday (15th) 9-1 and 12-4

Thursday 9-1 and 12-4

Friday, I have no one scheduled for 12-4, so if any of you 9-1 folks would consider putting in another hour or two...much appreciated!!

Saturday, 9-1 and 3-7

Not all of these time slots belonged to Jim and Sheila...some of them were open anyway. If you are considering a trip to the Hershey show, would you consider sitting at the Owner's table for us? Send me a PM or post here please!!

Thank you in advance!!

Sorry guys, medical commitments came up.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

We can help fill in some more too...Ken also wants to help out...we'll take turns.

sharmulst

Do you still need help? We just got back from 21 days in the Maritimes and hope to attend the show in Hershey. Are there any camp sites left that would not be too far to drive. We are planning to be there the 13th to the 17th. Let us know.

kakampers

Sharmulst...check with Hershey Conewago Campground in Elizabethtown, it's about 6 miles away, and that's where we stay...they may still have some room...

dieselsweetheart

Sharmulst...also, there is a KOA in Pine Grove that is a little farther away (about 10 mi north of Hershey) that may have sites available. You can get to the show from there by traveling 10 miles down 81 and then cutting across 743 into Hershey.... let me know what you find out!! Try Conewago first! Do you need the phone number?

dieselsweetheart

Here's who I have for dinner.... Dave, let me know if you are in!

Jim and Cheryl (2)

Jim B (1)

Eric and Dorothy (2)

Kim and Alice (2)

Ki m and Alice friends (2)

Ken and Kathy (rescue tape) (2)

Dave Truknutt (1)

Dave and Julie (2)

14 folks so far....

jbeletti

...Please verify with me your attendance!!!

I have every intention of being there. Only thing that would hold me back would be a Heartland meeting about the show. I'm confirming a yes until I call you as a no :) Thanks for arranging this meal gathering Cheryl.

Jim

truknutt

Committed Member
Here's who I have for dinner.... Dave, let me know if you are in!

Jim and Cheryl (2)

Jim B (1)

Eric and Dorothy (2)

Kim and Alice (2)

Ki m and Alice friends (2)

Ken and Kathy (rescue tape) (2)

Dave Truknutt (1)

Dave and Julie (2)

14 folks so far....

Truknutt & now, MRS.TRUKNUTT will be there!! Her trip was postponed!

kakampers

We're a definite...can't wait to see everybody on Tuesday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.