Fall Color Weekend

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lin & I are off to Whitehall WI to hang out with some of our ex riding friends. Fall colors are beginning to peak and it should be a great weekend here. Food, campfires and friends. It doesn't get any better. Leaving for the winter in 2 weeks. Whoopee!

jnbhobe

You guys have a good time, I know what you mean about the fall colors. We are in upstate Ny. for the Ny rally. It was 26* last night so the leaves are changing quickly. Have a warm winter.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Have a good time, pal. We're driving down to Myrtle Beach the end of the month for a week (sans BH). Should be some color in the hills on the way.

jayc

Legendary Member
We were starting to see the beautiful reds and some gold colors as we left Pennsylvania and Indiana. When we got back to Texas, I still noticed colors, and told Stella, "look at the colors", then realized that these trees were dead due to the drought... bummer!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We arrived safe & sound and are all alone in a nice little city park. Great weather is in the forecast. Yesterday I changed the engine and trans oil in BART. I think I may have overfilled the trans a bit. I was noticing trans oil odor when we got here. Trans temps never got over 175 so I need to check that out and remove some if I can find a small siphon hose or something.
The relocation of the trail air worked wonders. My plan worked for a change.:D