falling apart

well i'm just getting very upset now my 2009 big horn is falling apart i mean falling apart it is a lemon an i will be posting pics shortly i'm on the road an hope it gets me to my destination the factory attention was brought to this manner 6 months after we picked it up they neglected to write any of it down or fix it when i emptied the unit an took it to them at the factory i will not give any advise to buy one even though its beautiful its a lemon i have had a basement full of water every day since i picked it up had to replace all faucets an outdoor shower leaks squeaks you name it i got it. oh i forgot to mention the 4 roofs they put on also. i'm tired tired tired.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just curious, didn't your dealer take care of your basement full of water and faucets under warranty?
How did you go through four roofs?

Peace
Dave

we went right to the factory the first roof had broken trusses they put new wood on then had to take it all apart an put everything new up still broken trusses number 3 roof then the 4th one is the laminated roof an so far so good with that faucets the factory replaced the knob which broke off a week later the leaks well every time we fix one another one pops out they had the wrong size water lines 5/8's hose on a 1/2 inch pipe they all just look at you like i don't know so we just took it upon ourself to buy good faucets so thats fixed we can't afford to drive 50 mi every day to fix any leaks its been a daily chore. thanks for asking.