Farewell 3685RL

SLO

We searched and found the perfect floor plan in the 3685RL, at least to us. We had considered other brands, most more expensive than Heartland, but kept coming back to Heartland. We loved the 3685RL floor plan and our past experiences with Heartland were very positive (we had a 2012 3070RL before). Knowing floor plans can be discontinued at any time and we didn't want to miss out on the 3685RL. We ordered in January, about a year before we had planned to, a 2016 3685RL. Every time we go camping my wife tells me, multiple times, how much she loves out trailer. Never said that about the 3070RL. I noticed the 3685RL was dealer stock only and now is gone from their web site. So I bid thee farewell 3685RL. Thanks for being here when we needed you.

kowAlski631

We feel the same about our 3670RL. So happy we were able to get ours before the floor plan was discontinued.

jbeletti

Happy to hear you are happy with your 3685!

I too like a floor plan that most do not - split bath layouts. Most loathe them but we love ours :)

sengli

My wife and I were looking as always and we both really liked the 3685 as well. Love the closet, and pantry area when you first come in. Its about the right size over all.