Fence post-2 Slideout-0

KenJ

I can't believe it but while going around a corner I hit a fence post with my Sundance 2900MK . Fortunately the damage was not to severe. The lower front side panel that the wheel fender skirt attaches to was scratched and the light fixture that illuminates the sewer connection was broken. The panel seems to be constructed in two parts and perhaps be replaceable. I'm wondering if anyone has ever had to do this type of repair?

Thanks.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Are you referring the metal "J" wrap?? If so...yes it can be replaced in sections. You can purchase it from HL or any good RV center can get it for you. May be the right color...may not be.

KenJ

Are you referring the metal "J" wrap?? If so...yes it can be replaced in sections. You can purchase it from HL or any good RV center can get it for you. May be the right color...may not be.

I wish I was, but no it isn't the "J" wrap. It is the white fiberglass panel that is part of the lower section of the slideout. I've attempted to call heartland customer service but have not been able to have anyone answer the phone or reply to an Email.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Keep in mind when calling HL service...they are 3 hours ahead of us in Ca. I also believe that they close a 4 PM EST. To get correct parts from HL you need to have your VIN# handy and send pix of the parts you need.

KenJ

Thanks, Received an email explaining that their phones have been down. I have given them my Vin # but will also take your advice and send pics.