Flair Recliner Frisbees

ankie3467

My chairs have a round metal tube type base, looking at the photo, yours is showing a flat bar. Mine have a round tube with a bunch of 1/2 inch tabs all around, I pulled them off of one chair as they were causing dents in lino! Do you think these frisbees will fit my chairs?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
My chairs have a round metal tube type base, looking at the photo, yours is showing a flat bar. Mine have a round tube with a bunch of 1/2 inch tabs all around, I pulled them off of one chair as they were causing dents in lino! Do you think these frisbees will fit my chairs?

Not sure, but there may be some variation between the different chairs. But mine have a round tube base ring that sits in the perimeter of the "frisbees." The flat bars you see in my photos connect the chair mechanism to the ring. There are also several small "studs" on the bottom of the ring, which didn't help when trying to slide the chair over the carpet (before the frisbees).

wdk450

Gang:
I have the round metal tube base chairs, and got some of the smaller round teflon movers disks in the hardware section at Walmart ($4 ? ). I have now seen these in the 99 cent only store (along with solar path lights and Scotch brand miracle tape!!!). I attached 3 of these smaller glides to each chair tubing base using RV'ers Goop elastometric adhesive. They have not come off in 2 years, and work OK.
BTW, the unknown brand miracle tape is $5 at Walmart, and $10 at the local hardware store!