Fort Knox?

rbyham

Wow I found getting susbscribed to this forum extremely difficult. Took no less than 7 attempts to submit and among the 25-30 forums I am currently subscribed to I dont recall ever having to give so much address and DOB details. I can only hope that heartland is as anal about their trailer construction as they are about their forum website. I will also be watching carefully to see if this is turns into spam... but let me ask the question that brought me here...

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. The reason we require the additional information is to keep spammers out. We monitor the first two post of everyone that joins the forum, and with 4 moderators and admin, every post made on the forum, even from members with hundreds of post, is read. If you would read the rules, you can see that we try our best to keep commercial posters and spammers out. Once in a great while one will sneak by, but is always caught on the first or second post. We do not delete a post because it is negative to Heartland, as you will see both good and bad. And also The Heartland Owners Forum is NOT owned by Heartland RVs. Heartland reps do monitor all the "Ask the Factory" threads, and they even look at some of the others and answer questions sometimes.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Wow I found getting susbscribed to this forum extremely difficult. Took no less than 7 attempts to submit and among the 25-30 forums I am currently subscribed to I dont recall ever having to give so much address and DOB details. I can only hope that heartland is as anal about their trailer construction as they are about their forum website. I will also be watching carefully to see if this is turns into spam... but let me ask the question that brought me here...

So...what is the question???