Furrion TV

NYSUPstater

New BC came thru w/ Furrion TV's. Hooked up to campground cable this past w/e and could only muster a standard tv size pic instead of a full size pic. Watched a dvd, and it was full size. My son says' it's either the campgrounds cable or our coax. Could see other RVers tvs and they all seemed full size pics. Is there a setting we missed on the tv or was it the parks cable feed to our coach?

danemayer

Did the campground provide a set top box for the cable, or did you just plug in a cable?

A set top box could have settings that might change the output format.

If just plugged a cable in, it's probably your TV settings.

NYSUPstater

Just plugged into CG cable box. Played w/ settings on both tv's and still nothing. Also noticed that the tv in BR was clearer than one in LR. Bought a new splitter and that seemed to help, but still "small" picture.

danemayer

Often, set top boxes have menus that are accessed from the box's remote control. The small format might be set there.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Just plugged into CG cable box. Played w/ settings on both tv's and still nothing. Also noticed that the tv in BR was clearer than one in LR. Bought a new splitter and that seemed to help, but still "small" picture.

We had a similar problem with CG cable in our Prowler.

Perfect picture in bedroom . . . fuzzy picture in living room.

Turned out that the Furrion AM/FM/CD/DVD unit's antenna was connected to the TV antenna splitter with an auto antenna-to-coax adapter, which is located inside of the entertainment center (and a major PITA to get at) and was shorting out the cable signal.

ProwlerEntCenterNewStereo-P5100150.jpg ProwlerEntCenter-P1000301.jpg

Ddowell77

I have the same problem and have changed my splitter it did not fix the problem. The TV in the bedroom is clear on all channels and the living room TV has several channels that have some static

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk