Goodyear 614 RST tires

Birchwood

For RVers who use their RVs often.Interestingly high usage prolongs the life of a tire .From Goodyear "Usage per year - more frequent usage will result in longer life" .Still not sure the life expectancy of a 614 I have two 08 tires,one 11 and one 12.Our longest site time is 4 months.The other 8 months is travel bi weekly or monthly.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Our old 1978 Coachman Cadet 24 had four off-brand LT tires on it when we bought it . . . had that trailer for 12 years . . . traded it in a year and a half ago for our Trail Runner . . . and those same tires were on it when we traded it in.

Took it on 4-5 camp outs per summer on average, typically in the under 300 mile variety!

Never once had a flat and very rarely ever had to adjust the tire pressure.

Matter of fact, I never once worried about trailer tires until I got the down-low on the Blow Max's that came from the Heartland factory on our new trailer!

Camper10767.jpg CampSite-P9030033.jpg TruckCamperGlewoodSprings-P1050162.jpg SandDunesCampsite-P8167070.jpg

In some ways I miss the old beast . . .

I was thinking about naming it 'Trailer Trash' and having that painted on the back just before we moved up to the Trail Runner! ;)

dbbls59

It is a well known fact that using a tire keeps the lubricating oils moving outward toward the tire surface and this helps prevent UV damage. My tires roll at least once a month during the spring thru fall. The longest it sets is for 3 to 4 months in the south during the winter. I have never had tires show signs of weathering and have never had a LT tire fail.