Goodyear G114 17.5" Tires not easily available....

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I went to get another G114 Goodyear tire and could only get one. Discount tire called Goodyear and it seems they aren't making them any longer.

When I go to Tire Rack to find 17.5" tires it looks line only Yokohama brand.. 215/75R17.5

Has anyone else found a similar problem...

BC

chiefneon

Howdy!

look for a Good Year Wingfoot near you, that’s their commercial year store dealer.

”Happy Trails”
Chiefneon

esscobra

no info on production- but a good friend who builds heavy duty cargo trailers talked me out of going to the 17.5s- he said the 614s are much more easy to find when you need them , and 17.5 tires can be hard to get at times and that a few years down the road when im stuck somewhere with tire issue- it will be MUCH easier to get a replacement 16 than find a 17.5-
sorry hat doesn't help you wit landmarks- but i have upgraded axles/brakes on my bighorn, he assured me the 16 goodyears were more than enough- and on his shop delivery trailer- with tandem dual wheel setup with air ride & disc brakes he runs the goodyear 16 g614s and hauls 30k and swears by them- he said just keep them at 110.