Goodyear G614 dealer near Seattle or online

SeattleLion

I have had no luck searching discount tires website or tirerack.com to find G614's. I would like to get a quote. I also have a question: Will these tires mount on my factory wheels? I have the 16" 6in wide wheels? They are rated for 110psi (I checked).

Gaffer

Tire Factory stores carry Goodyear. I was quoted in the neighborhood of $350 each at my Bend store.
I have had no luck searching discount tires website or tirerack.com to find G614's. I would like to get a quote. I also have a question: Will these tires mount on my factory wheels? I have the 16" 6in wide wheels? They are rated for 110psi (I checked).

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Do you have a wingfoot commercial tire place? That is where I got mine. Better price than the GY dealer in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeattleLion

I just sent an inquiry to Wingfoot. I got a quote from Goodyear in Bellevue of $330/tire plus about $20 to mount and balance.

dbbls59

You might want to consider Sailun S637 tires. Same type of construction as Goodyear G614 but much cheaper. Yes, they should fit on your rims, they did on mine. I understand Heartland is now offering them as an option again.

Crumgater

We got our new tires at Les Schwab.
They have a shop with easy access near our storage lot (Redmond, near the East entrance to Marymoor Park), so we have them do a full check of the tires and brakes once a year when we de-winterize.
Can't beat the service from Schwab!

SeattleLion

We got our new tires at Les Schwab.
They have a shop with easy access near our storage lot (Redmond, near the East entrance to Marymoor Park), so we have them do a full check of the tires and brakes once a year when we de-winterize.
Can't beat the service from Schwab!

Thanks! I know where that one is. I work nearby. I will call and see if they can quote the tires.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Trailertiresandwheels.com

They might not be local but they have the best prices and they will ship them to you

Tool958

We were lucky in that we had the 8 lug 110# rims already on our Cyclone. We just put the Sailuns on our Cyclone. I checked online and about the cheapest I could find was around $200 or so. Called the local Big O tire store and they quoted me $157. Needless to say, I was surprised at the price. I had looked at the Goodyears and was having a hard time of justifying the $1600-$1800 price tag. This is our third set of tires. First was the Tomax's. Then Coopers and we were assured that we wouldn't have any more problems with blow-outs. Had one develop a bulge on the way home from Sturgis last year. Haven't put too many miles on the Sailuns, but seem to be a little easier to pull than the Coopers. At 110#, they don't seem to be any rougher riding. Hopefully, we'll have the tire problems behind us now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I went to their website and it is beyond useless. I guess I need to call them to get anywhere.

I went to their Home page. Put G614 in the search box and immediately got the G614 showing at $360 apiece. Clicked on the description and it took me to the fill in number and ADD TO CART. Also showed free shipping.

SeattleLion

I went to their Home page. Put G614 in the search box and immediately got the G614 showing at $360 apiece. Clicked on the description and it took me to the fill in number and ADD TO CART. Also showed free shipping.

I apologize. That worked for me too.