Great job by heartland

smitty47

We contacted Heartland about sidewall movement on our 2011 Bighorn 3610. Since we were in the area, they went out of their way to diagnose our problem and got us in for service the following Monday. They reinforced our frame and sidewalls and put everything back together better than new. They went above and beyond our expectations. Even did some extra minor repairs while they had it in the service bay. We can't thank everyone enough for the great job that was done. Now we continue on our adventures knowing the Rv is in great shape.

'Lil Guy'

Most people use forums to voice complaints , vent, or to talk about problems with their rigs. It's good to hear of a satisfied customer complimenting their brand and service once in awhile. There are so many people with Heartland rigs that are completely satisfied with quality and service and just never post up. I guarantee you the good far outweighs the bad. Thanks smitty47 for your post. I wish more would do it.
Thanks again and have a great day.

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
I also agree that when push comes to shove that Heartland comes through. I had issues with my unit and the local repair shop could of done better but when I got Ron Scarberry and Jim Beletti of Heartland involved everything got fixed and fixed right. I think the biggest issue is this is not a toaster were you can UPS it back to get it fixed. It requires a network of repair facilities all over the USA and there are going to be good ones and bad ones. The one I went to serviced Tiffen Motorhomes and when he got behind working on my unit he was surprised how Heartland jumped all over him for not getting my unit done. Heartland went out of their way to make sure that this shop did it right.

kowAlski631

Heartland has always been there for us when we needed anything, from items needed when we had blowouts to repair the damage to advice on how to fabricate something on the fly as we traveled. When we were getting push back from our dealer on warranty repairs, it was amazing how quickly we received service and how well the repairs were done when we called Heartland ourselves in front of the service manager, explained what was going on and handed our phone to him.
We always have received a fair shake from Heartland, even if they needed to say they needed to refer us to someone else.