Great weekend!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
What a great weekend we had!Our first camping trip of the season, and what a beautiful weekend we had.New Heartlanders,Lance and Kem Duguay(lduguay),joined us at Green Mountain Park in Lenoir,NC.They are great people and friends.We are looking forward to going on many more camping trips with them and our many other Heartland friends in the future.

jbeletti

Hi Terry and Renee,

Congrats on your first trip out this season and on the first weekend of Spring no less :)

And to camp with other Heartlanders - even more special.

Jim

trdeal

Jim,it was a great weekend with great friends.There was one gentleman we met named Markus,that we wish everyone could meet.He was an older gentleman and he kept us laughing all weekend long.We talked about how much fun he would be if he could attend the rally.We actually did invite he and his wife,but I don't believe they will come.You really do meet some great people camping.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We also had a great camping weekend in Lancaster, PA with Gus and Debra, their friends Bob and Stephanie (in SOB), and Don and Cindy. Great food, beautiful weather, and wonderful company. Yes, life is good (thank you Lord) and camping is great. We will see you and Renee in April. Can't wait!!

trdeal

We also had a great camping weekend in Lancaster, PA with Gus and Debra, their friends Bob and Stephanie (in SOB), and Don and Cindy. Great food, beautiful weather, and wonderful company. Yes, life is good (thank you Lord) and camping is great. We will see you and Renee in April. Can't wait!!
Glad your weekend was good Eric.It is great to get away from all the worries of the world for a little while.We are looking forward to seeing you and Dorothy in April also.It is coming quickly.See you then.

lduguay

It was a great weekend!!! Cept for the backing up :eek:

I am attaching a pic of Marcus & Marlene.....an awesome couple, married 60+ years and best friends. (might be another cool couple in the pic too!)

//heartlandowners.org/images/attach/jpg.gif

Marcus did had some good backing up tips since he had truck driving experience..........He did walk up to my passenger window after my first "attempt" and asked if I need help (no really!!!) He mentioned he noticed my temp tag and figured I was "new"....hmmmmm, how could he tell!!!??

We are really looking forward to meeting everyone at the 4Paws Rally in 2 weeks!!

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 30

trdeal

Lance,that was a geat weekend.There was another cool couple there as well.Wish we had a picture of them,but I do know their names.Lance and Kem Duguay.Markus and Marlene were a great couple.We would like to hire Markus to come do a comedy show for us at 4 Paws.He was a natural comedian.Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple weeks.