Harrison, Arkansas campgrounds

1231ChaseB

After hearing so much about the great motorcycle riding in Arkansas we are going to take the Cyclone and the Harley down there and check it out !
Harrison appears to be a good central location ! Could anyone that's very familiar with the CG's there tell me what you think of them ! I have a campground directory but some time's they don't tell the whole story about what your getting into when you get there ! It really help's when some body can tell a person to either go to or stay away from a particular CG ! Thanks ahead of time !
chaseb

hoefler

Re: Harrison,Arkansas campgrounds

There is only one that I know of, it is on the west side of Harrison on 62. I don't remember the name, but my dad stayed there when he broke down just west of there. We live an hour away from it, it does seem to be a nice park.

MCTalley

We stayed in the Ozark View RV Park just a few miles north of Harrison off US 65. We liked it a lot. Folks that own it were really nice. Since it was in the dead of winter, I can't comment on how pretty it might be this time of the year, but I suspect very nice. Sits on the side of a hill.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

If your campground directory has some parks you are interested in, check out rvparkreviews.com.
There are four parks reviewed there in the Harrison area.

Peace
Dave