Heartland Friends Forever

frano

Our Heartland Edge became a S.O.B. a couple of years ago and we did our last Heartland Rally in Verona, NY where we sadly said goodby to our Heartland friends. This past weekend, we camped at a small Vermont campground where we Wagon mastered the 1st Vermont Heartland Rally. There was a new Bighorn in the next site and I wanted to tell them all about the Heartland club but did not. Turns out, it was Bette & Lou, one of the couples we met at our last rally at Verona. Now I'm kicking myself for not going to introduce myself. Carol & I miss the Heartland family. Hopefully, our paths will cross again.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Carol and Fran,

We miss you both too! Lou and Bette are the "Best of the Best" and their visit to Pownal was a trip down memory lane for me. She hugged Moo Sass, she camped on my rally site and she took pics of everything I had taken pics of. We still say that rally ranks among the best! Small, intimate crowd in a small, intimate campground and we have you to thank for getting us there! Hugs to you both and hope we can catch up soon!