Heartland Owners Forum - GOING MOBILE!

porthole

Retired
Yeah - mine is off a few feet.............

Attachments

• Geotag.JPG
    Geotag.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Google_map.JPG
    Google_map.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 37

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well, it's off one house. LOL! I won't say which, but my neighbor's a cop...
---
I am here:(deleted by user)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rick_debbie_gallant

Trying the ge tag thing

staticmap
13288 Belsay Rd, Millington, MI 48746, USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I like the ease of using this app. It's my first time using tapatalk and Duane was right. The best $2.99 I've spent in a long time!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I have to try to keep up with you guys. I admit it is addictive. I didn't know what I was missing with my "stupid phone".

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

porthole

Retired
Hah!

I got it!

Ok LK, time to work on the "pad" version, no rest for the weary ya know.

App store "HRV Owners"

porthole

Retired
Looking for a "settings" page - find it Jim? Example, when I go to a thread I want to go to the newest unread post.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Looking for a "settings" page - find it Jim? Example, when I go to a thread I want to go to the newest unread post.

I just down loaded it as well - and that was the first thing I looked for - I guess that is the way I use the forums, day to day due to the high volume of posts, we are a very active community!

All in all I like the dedicated APP since this is really the only forum that I follow every day!

UPDATE - I found what we were looking for Duane - click on the search icon at the lower right and define the search to affect what "Newest" relates to.

UPDATE 2 - I guess that does not get us to the "first unseen" for a thread...

Great Job!

Kevin

Last edited:

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Ok, I think I got this figured out. A lot eadier and quicker than going through the main site on my phone.
Good job Michael

linuxkidd

Glad everyone is enjoying the new mobile capabilities.. :)

Very surprised the iPhone app has been published already.. .Was expecting it to take longer for them to review it.

I'm updating the first post now w/ the iPhone app details..

Thanks for the praise, but to ensure credit is given where it's due... I didn't actually write any of the mobile Apps.. I enabled and submitted them, but didn't write them..

Thanks,
LK

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok am I just missing it or what? I try using it but it does not seem to be working correctly. When in a thread I can get out of it and it go away or just getting back to the whole thread once I go into a single post. Just not sure how to use it I guess.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Ok am I just missing it or what? I try using it but it does not seem to be working correctly. When in a thread I can get out of it and it go away or just getting back to the whole thread once I go into a single post. Just not sure how to use it I guess.

I personally find the TAPATALK version to be more friendly.