Heartland Service Center

I am a grateful customer that has been well taken care of.

Left my Bighorn there on the 20th and picked it up today. It is unbelievable how nice the job of repair for frame flex has turned out.

For a unit that was manufactured 6 years ago to be repaired under warranty is customer service that needs to be talked about. As others have mentioned they go beyond and fix some items that they are not even told about. And next week my son is bring his Sundance in from Washington state for the repair.

I have read several of the posts about others problems but this was one of the most professional customer service experiences I have had.

asherwin

We too had a great experience with the folks at the new service facility. Spent a week there last September for the same issue - Frame flex - and from beginning to end each of the staff we met were professional and cordial. The results were outstanding, and included a new fender skirt which they replaced without me even knowing about it until it was done.

Our problems were in the front end where we could see movement when hooking up and putting weight on the hitch. We had struggled for the last few months keeping a water proof seal with the caulking on the seams.

The Service Center is in Elkhart at 2911 Dexter Dr.

ray587

I am a grateful customer that has been well taken care of.

Left my Bighorn there on the 20th and picked it up today. It is unbelievable how nice the job of repair for frame flex has turned out.

For a unit that was manufactured 6 years ago to be repaired under warranty is customer service that needs to be talked about. As others have mentioned they go beyond and fix some items that they are not even told about. And next week my son is bring his Sundance in from Washington state for the repair.

I have read several of the posts about others problems but this was one of the most professional customer service experiences I have had.
I think I met you there. I was picking up my Roadwarrior.

dlw930

I think I met you there. I was picking up my Roadwarrior.

e9d99aa7c7169fa362c4ebded5d2774d.jpg

This was taken June 22. I'd been across the street to pick up some parts. I think there were 2 or 3 Big Horns, a 365, and one or two others (probably your RW) in other bays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes, my Bighorn was in the second bay from the south end.

I dropped it a little before 8 in the morning on the 20th. They had told me to be there at 8 and I did not want to be late!

fjspinelli

Common Sense Jake
It is nice to hear that maybe not that service is in their new building they are starting to do the right thing by customers. My original impression with Heartland's Service, when John was still there, was very good. Our unit should have never made it to the plant with the extensive frame failure we experienced. Since I pick up the unit, which wasn't ready when we arrived, we have been ignored. Promises that were made after our major repair were never followed through on and now I am being forced to be public about it. More to follow after I see if Darrell Turner decides to return my call or email.

Lets hope that Heartland's quality control doesn't infect DRV!