Heartlanders in Rockport, Aransas Pass and Port Aransas

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
If you are in this area we are having a Pizza Get together this Thursday at the Pizza Hut in Aransas Pass. I believe it is at 35 and Wheeler. Around 5:30 PM. Looking for all of you. Please wear your name tag.

lmcclure

Hey Jim you are always invited. Bob we will try to save some but you know how these RV people eat. I will fight for you. By the way it is the one by 1069 where the Loews and Wally world is.

lmcclure

To all My wife's mother has been sick for some time and as some of you know we hae been waiting on that phone call, well it came this morning that she had passed away at 3am this morning. We are catching a flight this afternoon to go back to Chattanooga for the services, Please let us know when the next outing will be and we will be there. Please remember this family in your prayers.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Our sympathy for your loss. God's Blessing... See you soon..

Peace, Dan and Karen Halvorsen

Herbiesrig

We had 3 HOC friends meet for a Pizza Night last night (11-17) at the Pizza Hut in Aransas Pass. Another couple joined us (SOB). We had a grand ole time, we decided that we are going to do this again and hopefully more will join us.. jimtto from George West came down to join us, czurn from Pioneer Park and herbiesrig. We are going to meet again on the 30th of the month. Any more HOC come and join us...

Herbiesrig

We are meeting at the Boiling Pot in Fulton on Dec 1st... I have to check and see what time they open and will let everyone know
Glad to have you back...

Herbiesrig

HOC FRIENDS....... IN THE ROCKPORT, FULTON,ARANSAS PASS, PORT ARANSAS ..
We are meeting at The Boiling Pot in Fulton, DEC 1 @ 4 PM when it opens.. Looking forward to meeting everyone.. See ya there... herbiesrig aka Karen and Dan

Wmnmy

To all My wife's mother has been sick for some time and as some of you know we hae been waiting on that phone call, well it came this morning that she had passed away at 3am this morning. We are catching a flight this afternoon to go back to Chattanooga for the services, Please let us know when the next outing will be and we will be there. Please remember this family in your prayers.
Our deepest sympathy to your family you are in our prayers .