Heartlands on the move

Netem

Saw 1 Big Country, 2 Sundances, and a Big Horn heading south on I 65 south of Birmingham Al this morning and a Big Horn and Landmark heading south on I 55 south of Sikeston Mo. this evening. I guess its getting too cold since it seems everyone is heading south. :D

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
At Shadow Hills RV Resort, Indio, CA

Including Lin & I, there are 2 Bighorns, 1 Sundance and a North Trail 5ver. None of these owners had any info on the forum or the H.O.C. I guess you could call it a Mini So. Cal. Rally. Hopefully we'll get some new members or at least forum users. Happy New Year everyone!

jimtoo

Saw a fairly new Sundance owner yesterday at Schulenburg RV Park in Schulenburg, TX,,, they were headed to Donna, Tx today. Gave them a card and a Heartland koozie I had so they would have the address of the forum. They did not know about it,,, hope they check us out and join.

Jim M

CrazyScotsman

. I guess its getting too cold since it seems everyone is heading south. :D[/QUOTE]

Can you really blame them.

Netem

Ken, really I'm jealous we spent the week after Christmas with my Mom at Panama City Beach and I sure didn't want to come home to this cold blast but the DW has to go back to work tomorrow ):

Netem

Wow Ken, just read your other post. I guess our weather is not so bad. Hope you get the truck going and get home safely.