Hello everyone

Rydrcoach

Just joined and wanted to say hello! Purchased a 2012 Bighorn and are looking forward to a little snowbirding with it this winter. Had a bit of an auspicious start to our adventures. Got about 15 miles from the dealership and blew a tire. Dealer was great and replaced all four, something that was on my "to do" list when I got it home. I did upgrade the tires to a higher rated tire, should be good there. While at the tire dealer we noticed a hydraulic leak under the rear end. Nothing showed when were were at the dealership but....yup, blew a seal in the hydraulic ram for the rear sliders. Good to get all this out of the way early I guess! Not discouraged, we've been down this road before. can't wait to get it home. Be safe everyoone!

danemayer

Hi Rydrcoach,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Be sure to check out the Owners Club. It's free to join and membership gets you into the fun at all the rallies you care to attend. Here's the page with info on the club. You can check the EVENTS tab at top of page to find out what's coming up in your part of the country.