Hello from NE PA.

Puzzled_1

Hello all. Signed up to possibly contribute as opposed to just reading the information.

Second toy hauler for me, first Heartland. Purchased a T32 from the Hershey dealer show this past year. Dealer was from upstate NY. I liked my salesman, not sure about the rest of the crew just yet. I've since found a dealer closer to me who has been pleasant to talk to thus far. We have planned several trips for this season already so we will get some use out of this camper....

jimtoo

Hi Puzzled-1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

MP_CS

Welcome from another Pennsylvanian. We live in north central PA. I'm assuming you purchased from Wilkins RV. Thats where we bought ours. We were very happy with the purchase/deal, not so much with their service dept..

Puzzled_1

Thank you for the welcome posts.

It has been a long time since I've been new on any forum.... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome from another Pennsylvanian. We live in north central PA. I'm assuming you purchased from Wilkins RV. Thats where we bought ours. We were very happy with the purchase/deal, not so much with their service dept..

Yes Wilkins. I have no complaints, it is more of I just don't feel as if they have any interest in selling me parts.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome from the opposite end of the state. Making our home in SW PA.

- - - Updated - - -

Need to see some pics of the new rig.......

danemayer

How do I keep the forum from adding a new reply by me to an existing reply as an update?
Hi Puzzled_1,

If I remember correctly, the last update by the forum's software provider made that change. I think if there's a certain amount of elapsed time, or other posts after yours, it won't do it. But I'm not aware of any configuration choice that controls it.

Btw, I deleted your 2nd post asking this question.

Puzzled_1

As a new guy I believe I have a good idea how the forum software works... Took some reading... Not to terrible to work around.