HELP Awning

I have a 2010 North Trail 28BRS and it had a Colorado Carefree automatic awning that blew away....long story. We took down the rails but now that we are trying to replace it I need to know the model number to order. I think its 16' but if anyone with my model camper can look on there awning and post the model I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

danemayer

Kevin,

Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 with your VIN # and they should be able to help you.

GARVIS

I have a 2008 Sundance and a limb fell on my awning 16' which dented it and badly scuffed the awning. Where can i get another one at a reasonable price? Does anyone know where there is a salvage yard for Heartland trailers? I am in northern California (Grass Valley).

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I have a 2008 Sundance and a limb fell on my awning 16' which dented it and badly scuffed the awning. Where can i get another one at a reasonable price? Does anyone know where there is a salvage yard for Heartland trailers? I am in northern California (Grass Valley).

Garvis, the only salvage places I'm aware of are in the Elkhart area. You may be able to find and order online but you really don't know what you may end up with. Look for Bontragers RV Surplus on a search engine. OR just RV Surplus!