Hi from Alberta - New Landmark Grand Canyon Owner

cgkary

We've owned a 2008 Bighorn 3055RL for a few years and I wasn't aware of this site until recently when I was checking the Heartland website about the Landmarks. For the last couple of months I've only been reading everyones post, never belonged to a forum before and was not sure how to post, definitely a learning curve for me. I am very impressed with all the information and tibits on the forum. We special ordered a new 2012 Landmark Grand Canyon, what a beautiful unit! and brought it home today. Been transferring all our camping stuff from one trailer to the other and must admit that I'm a pack rat. Looking forward to talking with everyone

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Re: Hello Everyone

cgkary, welcome to the Heartland Forum and Congratulations on the new Landmark. It's about time you found us.:) The next step of course, is to look into becoming a member of our Heartland Owners Club. We have many members in Canada. Enjoy the Forum and your new Landmak.
Travel Safe

cgkary

Hi from Alberta - New Landmark CG Owner

Hi everyone, we have owned a 2008 Bighorn 3500RL for a few years but have just upgraded to a 2012 Landmark CG, just brought her home today in fact, bought her down in Butte, Montana. When I did research for the Landmark on the Heartland website I came across this forum, here we've owned our Bighorn for 4 years & I wasn't aware of this site! For the last couple of months I've been on line reading all the many different topics, what a wealth of information and tibbits I have come across. Finally got up my nerve to post, but have never been on a forum before so this is a new experience for me. Tried to post earlier but lost it in cyber space somewhere because I sure didn't see it in the welcome forum. We agree with everyone here that Heartland definitely makes a beautiful unit. Finally starting to see more of their units on the road up here in Canada this past year or though the Landmark is a rarity, we've only seen 2 others before we purchased ours. What a gorgeous unit!! Looking forward to talking to every one.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Re: Hi from Alberta - New Landmark CG Owner

cgkary, I approved your first post about a half hour ago. Your first 3 posts need to go through a moderator and from then on, they will appear as soon as you post. Again, welcome to the Forum.

jimtoo

Hi cgkary,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Hope you enjoy the forum and don't hesitate to ask a question or help out another member with an answer.

Jim M

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Re: Hello Everyone

Congratulations on the new rig! They are awesome!

Best Wishes for many happy and safe travels!

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders

cgkary, welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will be able to attend one of our future Rallies, nothing planned as yet but at our last Rally in June several of us are planning to attend the National Rally in Gillette Wyoming next June..../Doug

brianharrison

Welcome cgkary!

Glad to see another Alberta Grand Canyon owner. Post a picture, or let us know what your unit and tow vehicle look like (full body paint option?) and we'll keep an eye out for you on our camping trips around the province.

Take care,
Brian

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Congratulations on your new Grand Canyon. Hope you enjoy your new "condo on wheels". Travel safely.

caissiel

Congratulations on your new Grand Canyon. And welcome to this forum.
I read everything on this forum before closing the deal on our new unit 2 years ago.
Lots to read through in a few days.
Nice to have an other happy Canadian Owner on this forum

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. You'll be navigating and posting around here in no time just like an expert.
Kristy

beardedone

Beardedone

Congratulations! It will be nice to potentially see another Landmark in the province. We saw 2 in BC last month. As previously mentioned we would like to see you at our rally next year so we can compare models.

Garry & Bev

travel bug

Congratulations on your new "home" on wheels. Welcome to the "Alberta" Heartland owners club. :) Maybe we'll get to meet you in person at our rally next year. Happy RVing.