Hi just joined the forum

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome to the Forum, InsuranceguyTX. As usual, your wife is right. Loads of good info here. Browse around and enjoy. Also remember, this is a place to come for help or guidance with issues that may come up. So don't get too worried if you notice lots of problems being talked about. Also consider looking into the South Texas Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. Attend a Rally in Spring, TX. You don't have to be a HOC member to attend but I'll bet you join once you go. Great bunch of folks down there.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Welcome to the Forum. The next Heartland Owner's Texas rally will be held at Mill Creek Ranch RV Resort in Canton, Tx in October. We would really enjoy meeting you there. You can look at the top menu bar under Events to find the link to this rally. Jay and Stella Coffman our are chapter leaders. They can be contacted on this forum too. Welcome...

jayc

Legendary Member
Hello InsuranceguyTEXAS and welcome to the forum. Like Ray and Jim have said before me, please join us at our next rally in Canton TX on October 7-9th at the Mill Creek RV Resort. We have members that live in your area, and we all are looking forward to meeting in Canton.

AttyVette

Hello InsuranceguyTEXAS and welcome to the forum. Like Ray and Jim have said before me, please join us at our next rally in Canton TX on October 7-9th at the Mill Creek RV Resort. We have members that live in your area, and we all are looking forward to meeting in Canton.
Hi friend, just wanted to let you know InsuranceguyTexas is my spouse...I wish we could attend Canton rally like you and jmgrantz suggested.but we have to save what's left of my vacation to travel to California when our first grandchild is born. I hope you are having a great time on your trip. Rayford Crossing does not seem the same without y'all there.Ray LeTourneau thanks for telling my husband about the South Texas Chapter..we joined HOC and our member number is 1755. I told him how great y'all are on this site.