Home safe and sound

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
Lana & I got home about 7 P.M. Monday afternoon. We saw alot of bad feilds of corn and alot of water on the way home. I80 in Iowa was open at 4 P.M. Monday so traffic is back to normal a cross Iowa. Many Hyways in southern Iowa are now closed. We have never seen anything like this at all. We Had a great time at the 2008 Heartland Rally with alot of good information to take home. The ladies decided to have a program for themselves and I think that went over very well. Good Job ladies, that just made the Rally that more intersting for more people.//heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon7.gif//heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon7.gif

sharmulst

Have been thinking of you and glad to know that you arrived home safe and sound. We are in Little Sioux, Iowa and will be leaving here tomorrow for SD. Took a drive through the Loess Hills today. Very interesting.
We agree that the rally was great and I (Sharon) especially enjoyed the quilt/embroidery get together.

Tom of Ypsi

Glad you and everyone else has made it home safely. The rally attendees are slowly diminishing here at the KOA, only 4 left and I believe all will be gone by Thursday. Already counting down for next years International Rally but have other rallies to go to in between.

rvv

Not sure exactly which thread this should go on but Gayle and I wanted to be sure to THANK everyone who attended the Branson Rally. Special THANKS to Jim B. and his lieutenants for their fine organization and management. We had a great time and look forward to seeing everyone again at the Rally in Goshen (if not sooner.) Kindest regards to all. Lance and Gayle

navyAZ1

Well here it is Sunday the 22nd and we finally made it home. We took our time coming back east and than camped with our Good Sam Chapter "10kt Travel'n Sam's" here in north Georgia than came home. It took us 4 days to get back to GA stopping in MS and AL.

Ann and I really enjoyed the Rally one of the best we have ever been to and so well organized. We feel we made some great friends and hope to see all of you next year or maybe on the road once our home sells. My hat is off to all at Heartland and to Jim especially for doing such a great job. Thanks all for a great time.

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 43028" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>"Not sure exactly which thread this should go on but Gayle and I wanted to be sure to THANK everyone who attended the Branson Rally. Special THANKS to Jim B. and his lieutenants for their fine organization and management. We had a great time and look forward to seeing everyone again at the Rally in Goshen (if not sooner.) Kindest regards to all." Lance and Gayle

"Ann and I really enjoyed the Rally one of the best we have ever been to and so well organized. We feel we made some great friends and hope to see all of you next year or maybe on the road once our home sells. My hat is off to all at Heartland and to Jim especially for doing such a great job. Thanks all for a great time." navyAZ1

^^^What they said, x2. :D
Fred

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Ditto what Fred said! Great meeting you folks...had a blast...very well organized...can't wait til next year! :)

Tom of Ypsi

We finally left Branson yesterday and stopped at Camping World in Strafford, Mo. If you are ever in need of work and in that area by all means give them a call, they are good and got us out of there before our appointment time. Explanation, 1pm appointment, get to Camping World at 9:45 am expecting to wait leave at 12:50 with job completed and them some. Great bunch of folks and an asset for Heartland. Also met Joe French again, had a nice short conversation with him.

jnbhobe

We just got home tonight and wanted to thank everyone for the wonderfull time we had in Branson. Patti and I enjoyed meeting everyone and hope to see you all again real soon. And a special thanks to Jim B for all his hard work. Thanks again!! PS. We really took our time getting home!!!!