how do I set email notifications to my preferences?

centerline

on EVERY message that I view, Im getting email notifications.... how do I shut off the email notifications for messages that I may view, but dont reply to?... im just getting way too many notifications and need to shut something off. I want notifications for what I respond to, but NOT for threads that I simply read.
my only option as I see it now, is to shut off all notifications, which I would rather not do...... thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
In your profile you have your browsing options set to "Instant email notifications".
That needs to be set to "Do not subscribe".
You will still be able to subscribe to any thread that you want by clicking the subscribe button. The subscribe button is in the Thread Tools button above. You will get email notification for those threads only.

You can change that setting or I can change it for you.

Peace
Dave

centerline

In your profile you have your browsing options set to "Instant email notifications".
That needs to be set to "Do not subscribe".
You will still be able to subscribe to any thread that you want by clicking the subscribe button. The subscribe button is in the Thread Tools button above. You will get email notification for those threads only.

You can change that setting or I can change it for you.

Peace
Dave

Thanks Dave... I will have a look and see, and let you know if i need more help..