It finally feels like Florida !!!!

cjhicks

We have been in Florida since Jan. 3 and today here in Naples the temp was in the low 70's with highs to be in the upper 70's for the next seven days :cool: Happy Days are here again!!!!!! yesterday we spent the day at the Fla. RV Super Show in Tampa, where we got to meet Jim B. and also got to visit with Ron Dickerson who we first met at the HOC Va. Chapter Rally in the Outter Banks of NC. Had a great day even if we did not come home with a new Landmark. We will be staying here in Naples for 6 days then we head for the Keys staying at Grassey Key RV Resort until Feb.20th:):)

jbeletti

Calvin,

Nice to see you today! Say, we sold two of those three Landmarks today. Hope to sell the other tomorrow :)

Jim

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
cj

We are at Disney since yesterday. Never made it into the 70s here today but hopefully it will tomorrow. Either way, it is warmer here than back home.

MD Buck

Was a good display for the Heartlands and was good for us to meet Jim B. too. Some features on the new models are really nice, but some things on the old models made them nice too. Wish we could pick and chose, but these aren't the custom models and what some of us like others might not. Keep up the good work in making improvements.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We have been in Florida since Jan. 3 and today here in Naples the temp was in the low 70's with highs to be in the upper 70's for the next seven days :cool: Happy Days are here again!!!!!! yesterday we spent the day at the Fla. RV Super Show in Tampa, where we got to meet Jim B. and also got to visit with Ron Dickerson who we first met at the HOC Va. Chapter Rally in the Outter Banks of NC. Had a great day even if we did not come home with a new Landmark. We will be staying here in Naples for 6 days then we head for the Keys staying at Grassey Key RV Resort until Feb.20th:):)

Hi Calvin,

It doesn't feel like Florida up here, but at least it finally feels like Virginia again!:) Eat a slice of real Key Lime Pie for me!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Glad the weather has turned . We have been thinking about you guys.
Be safe and have a good trip. See you at Willow Tree.

DW_Gray

Oh I'm jealous. I planned to leave NC on the 3rd to FL. I'm still stuck here waiting for repair parts. Received them last week but one part sent was wrong. I told the RV repairer today that if he doesn't have it soon, I'll just take what he has and finish the repair in FL. Maybe we will cross paths at the Keys.

cjhicks

Oh I'm jealous. I planned to leave NC on the 3rd to FL. I'm still stuck here waiting for repair parts. Received them last week but one part sent was wrong. I told the RV repairer today that if he doesn't have it soon, I'll just take what he has and finish the repair in FL. Maybe we will cross paths at the Keys.

Dave, Sorry to here that you are having repair problems, We will be staying at GrassyKey RV Resort [Mile Marker 58.7] until Feb. 20th stop by if you are in the area.:)