It's offical, we own our new "Cyclone 4000.

chiefneon

Howdy!

We offically became members of the Heartland family yesterday. After almost five months of delays, setbacks and some drama we took possession of our Cyclone 4000 yesterday. I'm glad ya'll are here on this forum to help folks like me out as I know there will be questions to come. This 5er has a lot more whisles and bells than our old one. I stumbled through the six point level system when we set it up last night. I will have a learning curve as we adjust to our new fulltime home.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

alex00

I'm happy for you! I know you've had a struggle. I can't wait to see pics of your paint and garage door.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

remoandiris

I stumbled through the six point level system when we set it up last night.

It is a nice feature, but I'm not sure I'd get it again. If you do not have a good multi-meter yet, buy one. Also get a good pair of jumper cables. If your Level-Up ever craps out, you'll need them for troubleshooting. My system either overheated or something twice on a 3 month trip. Getting a momentary jolt direct from the battery to the pump fixed it the second time.

BTW, the Lippert techs are NOT always right/all knowing about their systems. Be gentle but persistent if they give you advice that you KNOW is wrong...such as the size of the hydraulic fluid reservoir on your unit.

Subdrv

Welcome to the toyhauler family. The wife and I have been living in ours since last August. We love they 4000 layout. Took use a lot of years looking until we both agreed on floor plan. You will love the level up.