Kitchen sink Faucet - screen plugged up?

SNOKING

Water flow on the full flow position has slowed like the screen may have construction debris plugging it. Do not see a way to remove it. Shower mode seems to flow a lot more water. Chris

Happy 4th
i just read your post and remembered my faucet was beginning to run slow again. It was a simple fix.
I unscrewed the screen holder from the end of the pull out faucet which had caught about a dozen small plastic shavings. Like you had mentioned construction debris
if this is your first time taking apart your faucet. Make a little schetch of the parts when it comes apart. Good as brand new now

if you find that didn't solve the issue completely. You might have something plugging up the valve. I have a single handle faucet. I took mine apart last year because just cleaning the screen wasn't enough. Mine came apart from the top. There is a small hot and cold red and blue plug that pops out. I think there's an Allen screw behind that and I had a set of those cheap faucet wrenches which helped dismantle the valve. The valve is a lot more complex than the screen and requires a very good memory or a very good scketch. I cleaned everything and replaced the faucet grease that had caught some debris.
I'm hoping this might be the second and last time I have to clean the screen. It should be. It wasn't bad this time

2010 Ram 3500 HD traded in for new 2015 3500 HD DRW mega cab with 3.42 gears
I haven't hooked up yet, we'll see how it pulls with 17" wheels. (Pulls great !)
2014 Cyclone 3100
G614 Goodyears
Good Sam gps
Trimark keyed alike
Xantex 2000 watt inverter "Inverter Service Center"
Blue Sea System toggle source selector
L.E.D. running lights
Quadra Bigfoot levelers
Dexter wet bolts
Boyo wireless backup camera
EMS-HW50C
TST 507RV
Smittybuilt air compressor
Splendide 2100XC
26k Husky hitch
Mor Ryde pin box
6-volt 240 AH batteries
Added dinette
Replaced L.E.D. tail lights with Leading Edge Trailer light bars (made in the US)

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Might take a picture with your phone as you disassemble. I think I am going to inspect ours soon.

chiefneon

Howdy!

We had ongoing problems with low water pressure in the kitchen sink of our 2014 Cyclone 4000. Had it checked when under warranty and problem continued. I took it a part several times trying to fix it and finally gave up and installed a new one from Lowes. We now have had great water pressure over a year now and still going strong.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

SNOKING

I do not see any way the the head comes apart. The full stream screen does not seem to unscrew. Again the shower mode seems fine. There seems to be no name on all the fixtures. Anyone know the brand? Chris

padre44

I've looked at Lowes and they don't seem to have any sprayer that fits on the end of my kitchen faucet. My paper work only has a sheet showing the parts of the faucet but no breakdown of the sprayer or how to get it apart or even a brand name. I also can't get it apart.