Landmark 365

Buckeye

A few days ago a brand new Landmark 365 pulled into our campground. It is an absolutely beautiful RV. I was surprised to see that no where on the RV is the name "Heartland" I would think that Heartland would want their name somewhere on the fifth wheel.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I was looking at El Chucko's brand new Big Horn and it has a cool little chrome Heartland emblem on the front corner curb side only and it has ( By Heartland ) under every Big Horn emblem.
652cbaffbfd8642acc00ea01d5a6f337.jpg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
You can order those chrome logos from Heartland. They gave me a couple when we had our frame flex fixed at the factory. (Since they removed the originals during the fix, I wanted replacements.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksucats

We were in New Mexico last week and had two different parties come over, view our coach, and ask who made it. Nothing on our coach indicates who, and the HL on the wheel flairs are very hard to see (even worse when covered by road salt / grime).

jbeletti

We were in New Mexico last week and had two different parties come over, view our coach, and ask who made it. Nothing on our coach indicates who, and the HL on the wheel flairs are very hard to see (even worse when covered by road salt / grime).

Change is coming. The Production Change Notice (PCN) was signed last week. I'd expect to start seeing Heartland emblems put on new production units in the coming weeks.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jim I'll order a few of those chrome emblems soon but do you have any idea of a part # or what I should ask for so they send me the right thing the first time.?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Jim I'll order a few of those chrome emblems soon but do you have any idea of a part # or what I should ask for so they send me the right thing the first time.?

Sorry Jerrod - I don't have the P/N. Contact Heartland at service@heartlandrvs.com. Include the image you post in this thread and ask for two of those. Can't imagine the cost is much but the shipping will probably be 3x the part cost.

TxCowboy

I have no intention of buying the chrome HL logos but, if they sent me one or two, I'd gladly install them. I'm right up front in our RV park and quite a few folks stop and ask about our Landmark 365 Key West.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I agree with that, they should send me some for free to advertise there product. I get alot of people checking it out in the RV parks and going down the highway.

ksucats

Add me as a third. This ranks right up there with the folks that wear the 'Pink' clothing -- free advertising for the company at the consumers expense. Wife tells me it is no different than my wearing Nike or champion sweats however I don't wear the ones with the big emblems. Oh well, back on topic - thanks for the soapbox's use. :angel:

danemayer

Why doesn't one of you call the sales team for your product and ask if they'll send you one. If you call parts, they'll have to charge you, but maybe sales will give you one.

Andy Wesdorp - Landmark 365
Tom Montague - Bighorn

TxCowboy

Why doesn't one of you call the sales team for your product and ask if they'll send you one. If you call parts, they'll have to charge you, but maybe sales will give you one.

Andy Wesdorp - Landmark 365
Tom Montague - Bighorn

Keep us posted on this. As some of us said above, if HL will give us one, we'll proudly display them for all to see. Plus it gives HL some free advertising. :)