Latest Mod

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
chair.jpgsofa.jpgFor a few months now we have been talking about reupholstering the sofa and dining room chairs in our Landmark. Well we finally got er done. A couple of friends did the cutting and sewing and I did the upholstery work. Here are some pictures. What do you think?

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Thanks for the good comments. I have been making my living as an upholster since I was around 20 years old. I knew I could recover our sofa and chair,it was just the matter of finding someone to do the cutting and sewing for me. I started out working for Broyhill Furniture and after about 11 years I moved to the factory I work in now.Furniture used to be a big thing in our area. You could quit your job and within 30 minutes to an hour be working again. People would build furniture out of there basements and have plenty to do,but not any more. We had 2 major furniture manufactors close there doors a few years ago and the 4 that are left have greatly cut back their employees and their work schedule.So I feel very Blessed to still have a job.

Westwind

Have to rightfully call it a professional job! Probably better than alot of the professionals out there!!