LCI Controller - How to raise/lower specific leg

Oregon_Camper

Ok...I've search Youtube and this site...can't seem to figure this one out.

We have the 6 point Hydraulic auto leveling system...which we LOVE.

I can't seem to figure out how to use the control panel to raise / lower a specific leg. I can only get the back ones to all operate together. This is fine is i'm using AutoLevel function, but I want to know how to operate just one at a time.

TxCowboy

There's an active thread discussing this system.

Here's the link: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/53355-Lifting-with-Level-Up

danemayer

The middle and rear jacks on each side operate as a pair, so you can't get them to operate independently from one another. But treating the middle and rear jacks on each side as a corner, you may be able to move one corner at a time.

I'm not sure if the 6 point system will do this, but our 4 point does. If you want to move the doorside rear pair, while in MANUAL mode try pushing the RIGHT and REAR buttons at the same time.

In my opinion, some care is required when extending one corner by itself so you don't put too much twisting stress on the frame.

Oregon_Camper

....If you want to move the doorside rear pair, while in MANUAL mode try pushing the RIGHT and REAR buttons at the same time.

Great...that should do it. I try this tomorrow morning. I'll print off this quick image I made, to keep me reminded of the configuration.

Jacks.jpg

porthole

Retired
6 point levelup in manual mode - control for both front jacks "Front" or the 2 left "Left" or 2 right "Right" rear jacks separately or all 4 rear jacks using "Rear"

TxCowboy

All the above makes sense. I think the OP is asking, for example, how do you increase the high of just the left rear or just the right rear.

I'm not sure you can do that.

porthole

Retired
All the above makes sense. I think the OP is asking, for example, how do you increase the high of just the left rear or just the right rear.

I'm not sure you can do that.

The left rear or right rear as two jack combos - as I posted above.

Individual operation of either the two left rear jacks or 2 right rear jacks is not possible. They are tied together hydraulically.

Oregon_Camper

Thanks everyone. I was trying to determine if I could move one jack at a time, and from the info above, it appears this is not possible.

Snaredrum

No it is not possible. The way they are set up and so close together anyway I wouldnt know the advantage of operating one at a time. I have had a time or two that with either side down one would be over stroked. IN that case I would just lift them back up and add boards so it had a platform to sit on.

avvidclif

They way they did it makes sense if you think about it. Consider each side of the trailer as having 2 points to control. The middle and rear are tied together. If you raise the front right jack the rear right compresses and the fluid goes to the middle right to maintain even pressure between the 2 jacks. Otherwise you could raise the front and if the rear didn't move the middle could come off the ground causing the frame to bow down.

When I first used mine and was ready to hook back up the instructions said to push L+R and the front would raise. I didn't want to put all the weight on the rear so before doing that I would manually raise the rears. After figuring out how the middle and rear worked together I followed instructions and it works with no problems.