leaf spring perch damage

2011 43' cyclone, im seeing alot of people having spring perch damage: bent, broken. How do i find out what frame is under the rig? and what fixes have you used?

Bones

2011 43' cyclone, im seeing alot of people having spring perch damage: bent, broken. How do i find out what frame is under the rig? and what fixes have you used?

Look under the rig towards the front and you may see a sticker depicting the frame serial number and info. Outside of that use a tape measure and measure your frame to get height.

sengli

I wasnt aware that heartland used anything but lippert frames. Our last three fivers were all lippert frames.

danemayer

I don't know where you're seeing a lot of people with spring perch damage - not on this forum. We've had a few people with broken hanger brackets, but that's on newer builds than your 2011.

In August 2010, (2011 Model Year), Heartland began a transition from Lippert axles & suspension, to Dexter. The frames were and still are from Lippert.

If your 2011 spring perches are intact, you might move your attention to the shackle links and bushings. They are the parts that commonly wear out with usage, especially if you haven't added wet bolts in place of the original bolts.