Level up LED screen

hillsonwheels

Currently at Charlotte Motor Speedway CG (Tom Johnson's). When I dropped the coach on friday, the LED screen was blank. The system operated as usual but no display! :( Anyone else ever had any similar issues? Also, in case I don't get the screen operational, can someone post how many times you have to hit the up arrow key before seeing auto retract and hitting enter? :eek: Sure would help a feller out who's memory isn't all that great on a good day. :eek:

Dick

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Dick. Push the arrow up button two times then 'Enter' for 'Auto Retract'.
Disclaimer........."Management accepts no responsibilty for incorrect information".

Peace
Dave

hillsonwheels

Jim/Cookie.........Thanks for quick response. Will have to wait a bit before either trying "management"s" direction :D or calling for a walk thru. :cool: It's cold and raining here and I'm not leaving until monday. Will call Lippert later.

Dick

hillsonwheels

Just thought I'd post an addendum to my original. Had the coach in for a checkup the past couple of days and the touch screen pad was at the top of the list. Turns out the tech took the pad out for a looksee, removed the connection and for whatever reason rehooked it and the data started showing up. Bad news is still don't know what happened...........Good news is I saved $230 for the part!!!!

Dick

archbarb

Kinda like a PC, if it quits, power down and back up and you're good to go!!!!!

I hate it when you can't find a cause.

Archie