Level-up video?

wildwolfproducts

Anyone know if there's a video showing the steps to start from scratch on setting the camper up to level? Our camper is close but off enough to cause the bathroom door to swing closed . I know there's a section above that tells the steps to set up. But it does not tell how to use the buttons to adjust from side to side or front to back with the jacks? Ours has the 4 jacks and 2 stabilizers in the back. I know there has to be a way to adjust each jack by its self. But have not found that yet.
Pete

danemayer

Hi Pete,

I've found that the auto-level button delivers the best results. If it ends up with the trailer not level, it needs to be calibrated using the zero calibration procedure in the manual.

But, you can operate individual jacks by pressing Front/Right or Rear/Left or other combinations simultaneously. I think you actually depress the Front or Rear button first with the Left or Right immediately after. It's a little clumsy.

I also had the experience that sometimes the door to the bedroom wouldn't latch. It doesn't take much to miss the hole in the striker plate. I got a new striker plate at Home Depot - one with a larger hole. Now it latches all the time.

There are lots of YouTube videos on the leveling operation. Here's one from Lippert. If that's not what you're looking for, try a couple of searches on YouTube or from Google.

porthole

Retired
Turn on the system, use the up down arrow keys to scroll to "manual" tap enter. Now the jacks should operate with the individual buttons. from this step pressing the buttons should extend the jack, tapping the retract button should light up that switch and retract the jacks.

If it works the same as 6 point once you start deploying the jacks manually the display will show the degree of out of "set" level. You can manually level this way.

If you can make the Goshen rally next year and Jim B does his typical usual great job of getting us discounts, you could upgrade to the 6 point system now in use.