Lippert trip

Nbomar

I'm going to haul my road warrior to lippert at the end of September to get levelup installed. I was very pleased at the $4100 rate they gave me. Is there anything else that you think I should get done while there? I figure if I'm going 12 hours out of my way I should get as much as possible done.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Legendary Member
This is not from Lippert, but is also in the area in Elkhart. While you are there, do everything you need or want. I would add the Mor Ryde Independent suspension and disk brakes and you will have a much better ride and handling not to mention the best stopping available. I added Titan brakes and have been very pleased with them. Since you are there I would go ahead and have it all done. Talk to Gary or Ben and they won't steer you wrong.

I almost forgot the new stairs that Mor Ryde just announced. I want to look at one in person, but I'd also consider it as well. As I think about other options, you might look at the sliding cargo tray that they sell.

I think that's everything...

Nbomar

This is not from Lippert, but is also in the area in Elkhart. While you are there, do everything you need or want. I would add the Mor Ryde Independent suspension and disk brakes and you will have a much better ride and handling not to mention the best stopping available. I added Titan brakes and have been very pleased with them. Since you are there I would go ahead and have it all done. Talk to Gary or Ben and they won't steer you wrong.

I almost forgot the new stairs that Mor Ryde just announced. I want to look at one in person, but I'd also consider it as well. As I think about other options, you might look at the sliding cargo tray that they sell.

I think that's everything...

Good info. I didn't know mor ryde was there also.

Bobby A

Good info. I didn't know mor ryde was there also.

Not sure how thick your wallet is but if you can't afford the I/S system along with the level up at least have Lippert re pack and put new seals and check your breaks while your there. I have them do it every other year while we are at the Rally in Goshen. JMHO

Nbomar

Not sure how thick your wallet is but if you can't afford the I/S system along with the level up at least have Lippert re pack and put new seals and check your breaks while your there. I have them do it every other year while we are at the Rally in Goshen. JMHO

Had my bearings cleaned and packed 2 weeks ago. Good on that. Don't think I want to invest in the I/S but maybe there is a cheaper suspension upgrade.