Louisville floor plan

travlingman

Noticed a new floor plan the Louisville, I think it was called. Tried to look again but can't get the Landmark part of website to come up. It showed it as having 2 slides on the off door side with both the bedroom and living room having a slide in slide. The door side showed 2 slides with the bedroom being a full depth slide instead of a little vanity slide like DRV uses. It didn't show any of the layout though of how the inside was designed.

Has anyone else seen or know anything about this plan? I would be interested in what the design is especially in the living room with a slide in slide. Has anything been mentioned at the Vegas rally?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
There is very little information on the new Louisville. Heartlandrvs web site as well as the printed brochure both show a silhouette floor plan.
Link to the Louisville web page. [LINK].

Peace
Dave

jlsr

The Louisville floorplan looks very interesting to us. Looked at what specs were there and it my husband and I will definitely be looking closely at this plan once there is more info. Especially since the length shows to be 35' and 4 slides. Might be 'the one'!!

Thanks for posting the link

Cholo

The Louisville floorplan looks very interesting to us. Looked at what specs were there and it my husband and I will definitely be looking closely at this plan once there is more info. Especially since the length shows to be 35' and 4 slides. Might be 'the one'!!

Thanks for posting the link

Just a warning: The Heartland website has not been updated with all the changes yet and the specs will change. Not saying it's not what they show now, just saying sometimes these specs are posted in a "generic" way. For example, when the Oshkosh first showed up on the website, one of the listed specs was Roof Material: fiberglass. I jumped for joy!! I chatted with the Heartland reps because I wanted to know if my Newport would come with fiberglass or just the Oshkosh. They said all of the Landmarks are "rubber roof as always". Soon after it was changed to rubber.

Just my observations.

AWesdorp

Hi all,
I hope that the Louisville floorplan turns out to be something amazing too. You can tell by the silhouette that it "might" have some really cool stuff, and be short. Ever since I started at Carriage in 2004 we've never really aced a great, short luxury fifth wheel. We were hoping to have this rolling in time to show our dealers at the December Trade Show but alas, that won't happen. So, have a good day and stay tuned!
Andy

There is very little information on the new Louisville. Heartlandrvs web site as well as the printed brochure both show a silhouette floor plan.
Link to the Louisville web page. [LINK].

Peace
Dave

Bones

Hi all,
I hope that the Louisville floorplan turns out to be something amazing too. You can tell by the silhouette that it "might" have some really cool stuff, and be short. Ever since I started at Carriage in 2004 we've never really aced a great, short luxury fifth wheel. We were hoping to have this rolling in time to show our dealers at the December Trade Show but alas, that won't happen. So, have a good day and stay tuned!
Andy

Come out with an awesome bunkhouse model