low flow when dumping 2015 Cyclone 3100

kbbagshaw

The #1 Gray and Black water tanks seem to flow very slowly. The #2 Gray water flows out as it should. There are only 2 vents the roof. Am I missing a vent?

JeromyS

I have had similar issues with black and grey tanks. They just don't appear to dump as fast as I would expect them too. I am guessing I'll need to inspect/replace the valves and/or the cables (which have always been extremely hard to pull)

Lynn1130

You may want to have your service group check for obstructions. They have been known to leave the cut outs in the tank and they get into a position to block flow

Boostable

Mine is slower then I would expect as well. Taking it to the dealer tomorrow for a few things and gonna add that to the list to check out. Mine is with the black tank, the grey tanks seem to flow just fine. Will let you know what if anything they find.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Our Heartland Trail Runner has two sewer outlets . . . one at the rear for the kitchen and one in the middle of the trailer that handles the shower gray tank and the toilet (black) tank.

I've noticed that the dual-use one in the middle of the trailer drains slower than the one at the rear that only is hooked up to the one (kitchen sink) tank, but it still drains in a reasonable manor, so it doesn't throw up a red flag for me.