LR Slide plastic electrical line guides broken

shawnmuir

I just noticed some lines under my slide hanging down and compared it to the other side. There is a flat piece of plastic strapped against the lines which pivot when the slide comes in and out to keep them in place. Mine seems to be broken on one side and needs replacing. Does anyone know where I can order a replacement?

Thanks for any help

NYSUPstater

I had the strap break on my Cedar Creek Silverback when we had that. Cannot recall if CC sent me new ones free or paid for it. Have an extra one in garage if need it sometime. If not an exact fit, knife/shears or super glue will work. LOL.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I had the same problem. While at the National Rally in Goshen I had the Heartland Service Team take a look at it and they used wire ties to cinch the dangling wires up. Worked great and wire ties are dirt cheap.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
When one of mine broke in the center, I used a piece of old inner tube and rivets to splice it together. At a following rally they replaced it with a new one. It broke the following year. Glad I kept the old inner tube. Flexible conduit would probably work better than that brittle plastic.