membership directory

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
What would we do without Jim Beletti? Jim my friend, Heartland really owes you big time. I can't imagine how much time you spend doing things like this for our members. And Thanks Nancy for putting up with all of the time Jim has to devote to the Heartland Club and Forum.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
I like what I am seeing, I wonder if there is some way to be able to post the member's name, state and a contact # to be used in case someone needs some help, IE: emergency while on the road, travel information, sites to see a place to stay. Good Sam's has a directory that they publish called Standby Sams, it is a collection of members that have voluntered to be of assistance when needed. I for one would be glad to volunteer to be on such a list.

jimtoo

What would we do without Jim Beletti? Jim my friend, Heartland really owes you big time. I can't imagine how much time you spend doing things like this for our members. And Thanks Nancy for putting up with all of the time Jim has to devote to the Heartland Club and Forum.

I certainly agree with Ray. Jim, we really do appreciate the time and work that you are doing for our Heartland owners. Heartland RV's is also reaping great benefits from your work, like us owners.

Thanks again,

Jim M

Now what else can we suggest that he could do for us? :p

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I like what I am seeing, I wonder if there is some way to be able to post the member's name, state and a contact # to be used in case someone needs some help, IE: emergency while on the road, travel information, sites to see a place to stay. Good Sam's has a directory that they publish called Standby Sams, it is a collection of members that have voluntered to be of assistance when needed. I for one would be glad to volunteer to be on such a list.
Lee, I believe there is already something like this in the works. Here is a link to the thread. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=53209#post53209

deee2

Yeahhhh, we're in too! Don't know our number yet, but will be looking forward to our package!

Donna :)

wagenman

So is there a place on this site where this directory is kept up to date? Or is this one already? It looks like the last update was in early Dec. and I hope more people have joined as members since then.. I think this is such a good idea... Great job people!

EDIT!!! For some reason I could not find this the other day but found it now.. thanks

Last edited: