Milestone switch

Hi everyone, I just purchased a 2019 heartland milestone 360RD. I have two questions if anyone can help.

first one is In the main control panel I have a switch that I can not find what it does, I have check what’s I bleeave to be every outlet and light and still can’t figure it out if anyone dna help!! I have a photo it’s the bottom left switch I have circled

Second is in the docking station I have a water hose conversion not labeled I be leave it to be the black flush but when I have. The hose hooked up it just pressurized the hose and doesn’t let water flow and I can’t find an access panel to get behind it.

Any help would be great thanks all

Attachments

• IMG_2495.jpeg
    IMG_2495.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15

taskswap

Figuring out what switches control on used coaches can be really challenging. You might contact Heartland with your VIN, but it sure looks like a light switch if you want to poke around more. A trick I use when buying a camper used is to turn on EVERY switch, and then walk around looking carefully for lights that are still not on. Multiple times I've had cases where a light bulb was burned out so turning the switch on and off didn't help find what it was for. They can be in surprising places - by entry doors and recessed behind pull-out stairs, controlling antenna "boosters" for TVs, etc. And it might go nowhere. It looks like you have a set of duplex switches all together there. There might be a wire to control an option that was never installed and it was just easier for them to still put in a duplex switch instead of a single just in that case...