Montana (The State) - Rally/Club?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
MT and Richard, Pat and I will be in Big Timber starting the week of July 17th. Maybe we could all get together for breakfast one morning. Bob

Last edited:

mtmax

MT and Richard, Pat and I will be in Big Timber starting the week of July 19th. Maybe we could all get together for breakfast one morning. Bob

Bob,

How long do you and Pat plan on staying in Big Timber? I'm also assuming you are staying at Spring Creek?

J.

Bob&Patty

MT, we will probably be in Big Timber on Saturday evening the 17th. No, we are staying with our daughter in Big Timber (Greycliff). Not bringing the Horn this trip. The CG is real close to where she lives. We will probably be leaving on the 23rd to get back home. One day we do need to drive over to Roundup, got to get my Montana plates for the new truck, and visit our "PITA" deer. Lets see if we can get together. The Foster Freeze in Big Timber has great food. My daughter works at the "Fort" in BT at the east end of town. If you need a gun, ammo, sandwiches, beer or what ever they have it there. Bob

Last edited:

mtmax

I should have remembered you were'nt bringing your Bighorn ... you said that earlier. The Greycliff area is nice. I used to work bees all over Sweet Grass County, we had a lot of hives up that boulder valley. We'll for sure get together for at least a meal.

J

Bob&Patty

MT, I sent you a PM. BTW, have you and Tracy ever been out on the "Boulder" to see the "Natural Bridge" ? Really cool place. This time we are going to see where Custer got his. Made myself a promise. Probably will be the same day we go to Roundup.

Bob&Patty

MT, well my daughter called today. Stuff happen's, sooooooooooo we might be bringing the Horn after all. We will be staying at the KOA in Big Timber. Soooo, is that the Spring Creek CG?? Its the only CG in Big Timber that we could find. It's alot cheaper that the 2 motels in town. I changed my other post....had a brain fart....we are leaving on the 16th...should be in Big Timber by the 18th at the latest. Hoping the 17th..maybe...pulling the Horn will slow us down.

mtmax

Bob,

Glad to hear you may be bringing your rig. Spring Creek is NOT the Big Timber KOA and if I can put my .02 in stay away from the KOA. I sent you a PM with my contact information, if you want to give me a call I can elaborate a little more on the Big Timber KOA. Here is the link to Spring Creek Campground

Tracy's folks are flying down from Toronto on the 9th, they will be with us through the 18th. Rrloren will be in Bozeman the 21st and 22nd as well.

It was 100 degrees today but I managed to get through my PDI ... I'm dirty, stinky, and exhausted from the heat but we took delivery today and we are very happy with our Elk Ridge.
20831_440640914413_590074413_5892039_6378728_n.jpg

Bob&Patty

Jonas, got your PM. We have not made the reservation at the KOA yet. We will call tonite when Pat gets home and get the info from them. Thanks for the heads up. Daughter.........LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG story. She's not a happy camper right now and I refuse to spend the week living with my X of 40 years ago. How do you spell "Hary Kary". I would rather stay in den of coyotes. Did I say that??........must have just slipped out. Bob

Rrloren

mtmax
Looks like my trip is likely canceled for now , had a health issue that will delay me for a while. Not serious but not up for a long trip just now.
Have safe travels.

mtmax

mtmax
Looks like my trip is likely canceled for now , had a health issue that will delay me for a while. Not serious but not up for a long trip just now.
Have safe travels.

Richard,

Sorry to hear you will not be able to make the trip. Hope you get to feeling better soon. If you reschedule your trip this way keep me posted.

J.