MORryde IS

SLO

Is there any special pricing on MORryde IS, that anyone knows about, right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TexasTraveler2017

I was told by MORryde that they would honor the Heartland owner’s group quote of:

7K - IS and Disc brakes $5750 plus tax

8K - IS and Disc brakes - $6250 plus tax

We are picking up our new Gateway on Monday I’m Michigan and have an appointment at MORryde on the 26th before I head back to Texas.

I’m not sure what the price of just the IS was though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

I was told by MORryde that they would honor the Heartland owner’s group quote of:

8K - IS and Disc brakes - $6250 plus tax

We are picking up our new Gateway on Monday I’m Michigan and have an appointment at MORryde on the 26th before I head back to Texas.

I’m not sure what the price of just the IS was though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those prices correlate to the flier MorRyde provided for last June's rally in Goshen.

On the flier, IS alone was $3,150 for 7K and $3,650 for 8K.

Sometimes Rally Flier pricing is only for rally attendees. Sometimes it's only during the rally or for a short period before and after.

If MorRyde is still honoring the flier pricing, that's great.

Alan_B

$5,750 is the price we were just quoted for 7k IS and disc brakes. It was not quoted as the Heartland rally discount, rather their normal price less 10% off parts for off-season installation (November thru March).

SLO

I called MORryde today and asked about the National Rally price. I was told that price was no longer good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk